Reviews for Sex Education: Anko Mitarashi Style
CelebTil chapter 21 . 2/6
Mr. Digger

I have enjoyed your portrayal of Anko Matarashi in this story... someone who sees sex-ed as more than just a theoretical learning process. Like you said it is not just insert tab A into slot B. I like how you mixed the sexual deviancy with a true desire to educate young minds, and open them up to the world of pleasure. The way you tied in the dangers of kidnapping & rape with the means to defend against them as well into the school curriculum was genius. The virginity ritual I personally think would truly bond classmate into a more cohesive class, and give them all an experience they share, knowing that their life as a shinobi is not guaranteed to be a long one.

thank you for your excellent writing.
Celeb'Til
loved the School ofc Rock referencde!
usagifriend chapter 4 . 12/10/2017
ah school of rock reference yas
Wongjunkit chapter 20 . 11/30/2017
At this point... I presumed you were to aroused to care about your English.
jon reeve chapter 21 . 10/22/2017
/Now those were some good lemons! I had something else to say, but the three-way made me forget what it was better than a Jedi mind-trick.
jon reeve chapter 20 . 10/22/2017
/Ah, I did read an earlier review that suggested that Hinata get a go a Yahiko. I'm kind of surprised that you initially went for it. I, for one, am glad that you decided to change that aspect of it.
jon reeve chapter 16 . 10/22/2017
"That was... awesome..." in his sleep.

/That was a pretty cool scene.
jon reeve chapter 15 . 10/22/2017
/The mini-Anko outfit is cute. I think I've only read one other story with something similar.
jon reeve chapter 10 . 10/21/2017
"... but your perfect boobs will lose their shape if you don't wear one regularly."

/Another very common misconception, mostly in the western world. Just like how drinking cow milk actually causes osteoporosis instead of preventing it, like we were told for over 30 years; Wearing bras actually increase the likelihood of sagging breasts.

/inb4 people bring up the women from certain African tribes with long breasts; they stretch their breasts on purpose, similar to how in some places people stretch their ears, lips, and even necks. The women with the saggiest breast are North American women that have worn bras their entire lives. The most supple and lively breasts possessed by women over 35 are those free-spirited hippie chicks that actually stopped wearing bras, rather than claiming they did.

/The human body is an amazing piece of architecture that works amazing well when people aren't poisoning and mistreating it.

/... btw, I like the story, just couldn't withhold the truth about hymen. Since I already mentioned that, I figured it wouldn't matter if I also attempted to shed some illumination on this subject. I'm a little amazed that these misconceptions persist, but it takes some people half a lifetime to figure these things out, if they ever do at all. I mean people act as if the women who have good first times and naturally non-sagging breasts are freaks of nature, when it's really the other way around.
jon reeve chapter 9 . 10/21/2017
"That's your hymen. As long as that remains undamaged, you're still a virgin. And judging by how much... coverage yours has, your first time is REALLY gonna hurt."

/That's a large misconception that unfortunately shames some girls who have the good fortune of having a completely pleasant first time. They think something's wrong with them for not feeling pain. Some girls, of course, realize that they must have been lied to, inadvertently or not.

/The first time does not have to hurt. The hymen has no nerve endings; it causes no pain. As long as the young lady is properly aroused, she should feel a minimum of discomfort. Most of the discomfort comes from unfamiliarity of having a warm, pulsing shaft inside of them. Pain is cause by lack of sufficient lubrication. That is why you must ensure she is in the proper mind-state for her first time. Though, due to misinformation, some girls just want to get it over with so that they can enjoy it next time.

/Y'know this doesn't even break the story, because there are many people that "teach" sex-ed that have the same misconception. Just annoying when someone in-story should know better.
naruto legend 4ever chapter 21 . 10/17/2017
Nice job.
DARTHCAEDUS2 chapter 21 . 6/9/2017
Great story.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/23/2017
I bow to your skill with a pen Great Mountain Toad Sage: Lord Jiraiya!
Fire Maiden Zera chapter 4 . 3/20/2017
Awesome School of Rock reference
Guest chapter 21 . 1/19/2017
This was hilarious! Good job!