Reviews for Gay
witchdoc chapter 1 . 1/20
Beautiful. I always knew Molly liked it rough. No one seems out of character and perhaps one with Sherlock being rough would be a great idea
Awesome! You write the best Molliarty! Please keep writing more of them X
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
I didn't know I even liked this pairing until I dread this
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Oh my god. This was the most accurate description of how sex feels! The sounds, the ministrations...wow. You blew me away. Wonderful writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Interesting
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Of all the post-gay-accusation scenes I've read, this was very unique and created a great balance between lust and darkness. Some have Jim just give away that it was a game but I really liked this version a lot more. Two thumbs way up!
roxyxena007 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Wonderfully, hot Molliarty! Their conversation was funny and insightful! Loved how Molly got to be with the real Jim and held her ground with him! The end was really creepy! Great touch!
JJBluebell chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
HOLY...SHIT!
this is simply awesome!
and you've perfectly nailed the characters (pun slightly intended)
simply love it! X x
peterquill chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
What an incrediably powerful fic! Loved it :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Oh! That was so good! Really. This is the first molly/jim I've read and I am so glad I picked this one to read first! I'm off to see if you have written any others..
asthought chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Rereadig this one again and again, it's become one of my favorites. This is perfect Moriarty and Molly. I'd love to see a second round of this one, particulalrly sherlocks reaction if her were to "stumble" accrss a sex tape once m revealed himself.
Luthien Terlunya chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
This is insanely good! Really really good, and I loved the ending. Brilliant.
Cardboard Tube Knight chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
You know your way around a sexy story. I wish more writers on here could ascend to your level.
OedonWrithe chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Yes. Good.
dreamingfeather chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
This was by far the best Moliarty (is that their name?) fanfic. I actually planned on writing something similar to this but now I'm slightly demotivated - your writing is perfect. Not only the story or actions but also the words you used to describe what happens. :)