Reviews for Gay
Oh my god. This was the most accurate description of how sex feels! The sounds, the ministrations...wow. You blew me away. Wonderful writing.
Interesting
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Of all the post-gay-accusation scenes I've read, this was very unique and created a great balance between lust and darkness. Some have Jim just give away that it was a game but I really liked this version a lot more. Two thumbs way up!
roxyxena007 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Wonderfully, hot Molliarty! Their conversation was funny and insightful! Loved how Molly got to be with the real Jim and held her ground with him! The end was really creepy! Great touch!
JJBluebell chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
HOLY...SHIT!
this is simply awesome!
and you've perfectly nailed the characters (pun slightly intended)
simply love it! X x
peterquill chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
What an incrediably powerful fic! Loved it :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Oh! That was so good! Really. This is the first molly/jim I've read and I am so glad I picked this one to read first! I'm off to see if you have written any others..
asthought chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Rereadig this one again and again, it's become one of my favorites. This is perfect Moriarty and Molly. I'd love to see a second round of this one, particulalrly sherlocks reaction if her were to "stumble" accrss a sex tape once m revealed himself.
Luthien Terlunya chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
This is insanely good! Really really good, and I loved the ending. Brilliant.
Cardboard Tube Knight chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
You know your way around a sexy story. I wish more writers on here could ascend to your level.
OedonWrithe chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Yes. Good.
dreamingfeather chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
This was by far the best Moliarty (is that their name?) fanfic. I actually planned on writing something similar to this but now I'm slightly demotivated - your writing is perfect. Not only the story or actions but also the words you used to describe what happens. :)
dreamingfeather chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Ginny1107 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
oh, it's my favorite sherlock' couple, so i'm crazy happy, that i found you and your stories here, because all of them are just flawless. it was so hard to me, find some good moliarty fanfics, because it's so many interesting fics about sherlock and molly, but not even a few well-writing about molly-jim. so, you're wrote some really rescue stories for their fans.

THANK YOU. i hope, you would like to write more!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
"but the man making love to her wasn't Jim, or if it was, it was a part of him she had never seen. Something dark. Something dangerous. Something wicked, possibly fattening, definitely intoxicating, absolutely delicious, and she knew was bad for her the way cigarettes were, bad for her the way drink was, the kind of bad that was cancer causing."

That was so perfect! How he changed from IT-Jim to Moriarty and how fascinated Molly was by him.. Just wow, youre so good at writing him?