Reviews for The Act of Not Acting
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This was pretty good! I love RemusSirius, so I was glad to see that included in this fic. Remus's feelings for Sirius, and the way he described him, were really sweet and romantic, and I love the romance between those two characters. It's an interesting idea, also, about Hermione going to Remus for love advice, I've never thought about that at all. I can picture Hermione knowing about Remus and Sirius also, since she's very smart and observant. I can definitely imagine her picking up on little things that the others might have missed. This was well-written, although there were certain times that you started a new paragraph when you didn't need to because it was still Remus speaking. That was really minor, though, and the whole thing flowed very nicely. Good job!
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I really like the fact that Hermione went to Remus for advise. They're just so similiar to each other that it makes perfect sense for her to seek him out.

I really liked the part about how he was the last true Marauder. It's really heartbreaking to know that.

Though, towards the end, it seemed rushed and sloppy (I've tried to come up with another word, but I can't think of it.) I found that I couldn't keep up with Remus' thoughts very well.

But other than that, I liked it
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I love this Remus and Sirius! Sorry, just had to get that excitement out of the way. Anywho... Poor Remus! That's such a sad situation that you set up for him. His entire life has been marred by pain and feeling like he wasn't human, and he lost his best friend and the guy he liked all in one... I liked that you connected Hermione to Remus and had Remus tell her his story; I found this approach very realistic. Great job!
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This is both heartbreaking and sweet.

I like that Hermione's going to Remus, because I see those two as being a lot alike.

I love this line:

"They had wasted so much time in the act of not acting."

The whole thing is very well written!

(*_*)