Reviews for Arcs of Love
Maria9876 chapter 1 . 7/13/2018
I love the part where Bruce put them for monitoring duty. You must continue this. Batflash for life.
BatFlashAquaven11 chapter 7 . 7/15/2017
Love these! Especially the ending of this one. I like the one where Wally drowned too! I've come back and read that one oribabaky 10 times over the last few months! Is it over? :-(
BatFlashAquaven11 chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
Rereading this for the millionth time. Still love it
Sand-wolf579 chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
I agree with J'onn, his teammates can be rather stupid sometimes, but hey, that's why we love them, right?
I loved all the BatFlash you had going there, and all of these stories were so fun to read.
This.person.can't.write chapter 7 . 3/14/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I'm fangirling I truly am! Damn they are so cute together!
bw8801 chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
How about John is his brother and Shay is his sister-in-law? Or the other way around
Guest chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
I love this so much, and I'll be keeping a look out for the next instalment.
I love J'onn and his telepathic face-palms.
red2198 chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
Stupid grin on my face that refuses to go away.
Jolaura142 chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
This is so good please please continue the story! I'm in love with it! This story is too good to go uninished
hiddensparrow chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
this is so cute! I personally tend to read Young Justice Fanfics so I can across this by accident but I couldn't stop reading it. I was really afraid you were going to do some cliche when you did the fem flash but it was surprisingly original and very entertaining. the slow growing of the relationship between flash and Batman is perfect. overall really great job, thank you and please update soon.
AVeryBattyMind chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
Please continue? :(. I couldn't stop reading this after the first chapter and I'm sad there's no more :'c.
WIRTW chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
Aha! Proof that Bruce likes you Wally! Now get him and never ever let him go!
Seriously, finally Bruce wants to get his attention and Wally was busy concentrating on ignoring him... Tsk tsk.
Totally can't wait to read the next three months of them on monitopr duty together Maybe they can finally do it in the control room as mentioned by Kara in chapter 3. Not that I want to read/see it or anything, it's just for the sake of Kara's inner fangirl.
Anyway, keep up the awesome work! Update soon please!
utterlyheartbroken chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Batman covering Wally with his cape to keep Wally warm. Just so, aww. Honestly adorable. I love the idea of Batman doing something sweet to Wally even if it is so make sure Wally doesn't die.

And then . So cute. I adore Batman actually getting Flash/Wally a mug, and giving it to him. Bats is just awesome! And so were both of these drabbles!
utterlyheartbroken chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This is beautiful.
Wally is beautiful.
And this is actually pretty amazing!
I loved each drabble.
DeadDeadaccount0000 chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
This story is awesome! Your writing is awesome and well-done, and there's barely any mistakes in it; honestly, this story deserves much, much more love. I hope you'll update it again soon, 'cause this is great and one of the best stories I've read for Wally (and having searched both JL and YJ on the net for wally-fics , I feel confident in saying that!) And it'd break my lil' fangirl heart if this was never finished! :) Great Job! Thanks for sharing this with us!