Reviews for Gray Blue Golden
shon chapter 3 . 1/24/2005
this was simply a wonderful story, I enjoyed it to the last drop.
Chrysan chapter 3 . 2/20/2004
...This story awes me. I love it very much. In fact, it's my favorite story in Suikoden I.
Pls update soon.
Awesomewinsauce chapter 3 . 5/1/2003
CONTINUE THE STORY! ITS AWSOME JUST CONTINUE
attaccabottoni chapter 3 . 10/23/2002
waaaahh~! i LOVE this fic~! it's angsty, but i live for angst. _ anyway, i like your story-portrayal-style... and the way the plot is going...

wah~! please, please, PLEASE update soon~! i know it's too much to ask for...but i hope this review helps, even though it's not much...
Freedom Jack chapter 3 . 10/22/2002
Wow, one trip into the Suikoden section and I find a stunning fic like this. I've gotta come back here more often! *sobs*

I never thought I'd find a story that would make me cry so quickly. Three chapters - three beautiful chapters, and I'm crying like a baby. *coughs* I guess it's because Gremio's my favorite character in the whole Suikoden series, followed by McDohl.

Is there going to be more to this? I thought this third chapter was awesome even if there won't be anymore; it offers so much hope and sorrow that I just sat here and cried for a few minutes. Wonderful job. _
link no miko chapter 3 . 9/6/2002
That made me sad. I was like, ahhhhh, when he said Gremio and it brought it all back. But I was right about Kasumi, yes indeed I was! Well, I never said anything, but I was thinking it. So what now? How do you protect someone from a part of themselves? Urgh, I wanna knooow what you're gonna do! Thank you for the new chapter, very much so.
ChibiBoko chapter 3 . 9/6/2002
*snifflesniffle* I love angst stories! How was Kasumi there? Did the Soul Eater eventually take her soul too? And if the people taken by the Soul Eater are being brought back, does that mean Tir's father is going to be making a cameo appearance? Where's Tir going to go? Is only Gremio going with him, or are Ted and Kasumi going to tag along too?
Ellis McDohl chapter 3 . 9/4/2002
This is a very touching story and I am really overwhelmed. It always makes me cry and have that happy-sad feeling. You are a great writer!
Firemander chapter 3 . 9/3/2002
... all I can say is, wow. You've caputured the essence of the characters involved... this is definitely one of the better Suikoden stories I've read so far. Keep it up! _
Ardil the Traveller chapter 2 . 8/16/2002
I don't know what this is based on, I'm afraid, but I can honestly say you have a really nice writing style. Even without knowing any background, I can tell this is a really great story. The best ones are always the ones you can read without having to know what they were based on. This, I think, is one of them.
Jen chapter 2 . 8/12/2002
that was a good story! Please put up more chapters, I'm dying to read more. _
Mika chapter 2 . 6/8/2002
This is wonderful. _ I love your writing style. After reading it, I felt so bad for Tir. I never really thought about what would happen if he had to wander like Ted did.

Keep up the good work! Will there be any more chapters! *crosses fingers! I hope so! _
Ellis McDohl chapter 2 . 6/5/2002
I love the way you write. It's very mysterious and leaves me with a bitter-sweet feeling... It makes me a little sad-happy... You are a great writer! please keep writing...
Crisis Haylo chapter 2 . 6/5/2002
Oh my god your sooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooddd! Poor McDohl! *sniffles* *sniffles* Feeling all alone and saaaaaaad...! This was awesome! I just new that Stranger was hehehehehe Ted! Man, I wish I could read a similiar fic like this but has to do with Hero 2...what? No? Lol, anywho, that was nice! Soo...so, good!
E. Feather chapter 2 . 6/5/2002
hey, i like your work...extremely descriptive and mysterious...but maybe your vocabulary is too deep that i couldn't catch some of the sentences...hahaha...but plz continue...there's gremio and ted...how bout kasumi?