Reviews for Up The Down Staircase
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Fantastically unique and well-written. Awesome writing! :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Oh yes, awesome story. Love it.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
What a great idea to give Dean a 's a really bright fellow and deserves an independent income.

There just is no justice that they save so many people and are so poor. They should hit a few casinos and get the superbright Sam to make investments for them.

Their lives would be substantially improve if they could just use chain motels and eat at nice restaurants more often.
JustOnePogostick chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
My heart felt all warm and tingly reading about Dean inventing and putting together something. Loved the brotherly banter and the cast pranking.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
What a brilliant story! Loved every word. And it had a bit of everything in it. I also loved seeing smart, ingenious Dean. Pure happiness!
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this - you are one of the only SPN authors I read these days but you never fail to enthrall me with your brilliant characterisation and fascinating, well-researched plots. Loved seeing Dean's creative side in this and loved the brotherly banter and schmoop - great job, as always!:-D
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
This was a really heart-warming story. I loved the brothery banter thoughout and thought the coloured casts they gave each other was hilarious. Thanks for sharing this.
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Great job, Sculls-you and Harrigan make a fine team! Good pace, good characterization (Bobby, too!), smart Dean: Your fic's made of win!

"Dean being ingenious usually means big trouble for one or both of us." Truer words were never spoken, but in this case, I love how both brothers benefitted from the ingenuity, how both brothers used their brains.

As for the cast colors? XD Well played, my friend!
Madebyme chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Awesome! I'm so glad you filled this prompt, as soon as I saw it I thought of Harrigan (*g*) and good things always happen when the two of you work together!

I loved every word of this! The banter, the teasing, the pranks and the revenge - it was perfectly executed and I loved the symmetry, with both Sam and Dean breaking their ankles.

I'm totally with you in regards to Dean's entrepreneurial skills it's certainly something the show has never picked up and it's always exciting when writers explore seemingly 'throw away' comments like this one.

There were so many details and highlights for me like Dean's plan to use the Impala to save Sam from the cliff, the green/pink casts, Sam leaning on Dean for support, Dean's comments about Lucy being between Sam's legs and the end section with Pamela Anderson - the humour was spot on!

I had a blast reading this and you know it just goes to show that you and Harrigan need to collaborate more! Thanks so much for sharing. Take care, Abbi
Dani1200 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
This is great! You've really kept the boys in character, and I love Smart Dean. Really well-written. I look forward to reading more from you. Thanks for sharing.

Dani
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I love everything about this story!
Samantha V chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Nice story! Wish the show did more to show Dean's version of smarts. Great work with the prompt!
Rhesa chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Great story. Loved the banter. Loved the brotherly love. And especially loved smart Dean Yay! Well done
fifimom chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Fun. Thanks!
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Genius-in-the-closet Dean is one of my favorites. Thanks for this fic.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »