Reviews for Giving In
I can't imagine Laurel or Tamani saying things like 'fuck'. Buuuuut, If you would tone it down a bit it would be perfect!
oliviag13 chapter 1 . 6/26
Yes, this story was good but it would have been better if Tamani and Laurel acted more realistically. I mean the way they acted was nothing like how they treated each other in the books. It was a lot less passionate than it should have been. They both loved each other so much and I don't think that they would have done their first time like this. No hate though, it was about time I got to read some Tam and Laurel smut!
mia chapter 1 . 4/2
it was amazing! u made tamani seem just as I expected:)
u should definitely make another one
OMG I loved it so much! I just want MORE! Plus ur such a good writer!
Des chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
I am not trying to be mean, i promise.
The story was lovely. But, some things you could add, are details and fluidity. Your details are scarce. Describe how the breath felt, how smooth or rough his skin was. How his hair felt in her fingers, how he kissed and the pressure of his hard cock against her hips. Maybe a picture fell off the wall?

Just trying to help.
-des 3
tamanilover1 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I think your a great write and need to write some more..:)
Team Tamani :D
NinjaMeap chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Do one where Tamani pollinates Laurel and they have a seed!
gingersandbooks chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
GOOD! That was incredible you have to write more your fiction is the only one like this in this book series part!
MinecraftedPocky chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
oh wow OuO LOVE IT! you. are. amazing.
Geckoshan chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Yes please write more! I will read!
rosie chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
yes i loved it please write another one
anon chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
good! Defs TEAM TAMANI :))
dragon fier 20 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
that was amazing! i love the series, the actual one, and i completely believed that laurel and tamani should have gotten together, and now i'm sorta satisfied. i hope theres more like this!
cantwalkintheshadows chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I'm sorry, and i don't mean to be, well, mean, but this was written (Pardon the word, if you will) Like a virgin. This kinda sucked. And I am sorry to be a bearer of bad news, but it's true.
Tawny chapter 1 . 10/27/2012