Reviews for The Reflection Of A Lie
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Yup that just what i missed in this really made me cry at the end it was so heartbreaking, SAMAZING
mb64 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is so full of sadness- and yet so full of love at the same time.

Perfectly done.
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Okay I thought I had read this but this was deep. it was good.
casammy chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
There is incredible the whole love and the devotion that dean has as sam, always this one there for him without asking for anything in exchange
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Loved it amazing Love dean
DrayMiaOnly chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Very emotional... broke my heart a little bit...

Ya know, if the boys had been girls (like in canon) they'd probably cry their way through the entire show -considering what they'd been through and all.

Anyway... I'd take our boys tough love over sappy girlie-moments anytime.
Luke's Momma chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
WOW! That was incredibly powerful and emotive. I think I just need to go find a dark, quiet room, lay down for a minute and just breath and try to sew the shattered pieces of my heart - that you've successfully ripped apart - back together.

I'm pretty much a mess after reading that so that's all I got apart from DAMN! That was awesome.
Sabrina chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
The end was just so incredibly lovely and heartbreaking. Great story.
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
What a beautifully writen story! It was amazing being able to see Sam's thoughts during the events. Awesome big brother Dean, giving Sam the comfort he needed. Thanks for sharing!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Great story. Well done.
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Ok, the long, sharp, possibly serrated, definitely rusty knife we were discussing earlier is now lodged permanently in my heart. My heart is now officially broken. This was incredibly sad and painful. But yet, I felt a little twinge of happiness that Sam has Dean. But I'm so sad for them. For both of them! I almost made it through the whole thing without the tears in my eyes falling but the final paragraph delivered a death blow to me. "It's okay, Sammy. Everything's gonna be okay. I've got you. Always got you." For one, everything isn't going to be ok so that just makes me sad as hell. And two, this was so reminiscent of Swan Song and that always makes me sob and rock in a corner. So yeah. The tears fell. I felt so bad for Dean when Sam was ignoring him and purposely not looking at him when I could just picture the look on his face. For someone who usually doesn't want to give in to chick flick moments, I think he was practically salivating for one in this chapter. He just wants Sam to need him. He just wants to be able to help. He just wants to make everything ok for Sammy. Even though he really knows he can't. Not totally, anyway. And Sam's line of thought on not being able to rely wholly on anyone cuz he'll just end up losing them shattered me. Because he does end up giving in and completely opening himself up to Dean. He does end up relying wholly on Dean. And then he loses him. Which is sooooo much worse than what he's going through now. And what he's going through now is no picnic anyway. Why is it that I love the tragedy? Huh? They're lives are tragic from the jump and they just go downhill from there. But you know what? I'm glad Sam got this out. I'm glad he finally broke down to Dean. And I truly believe this happened. You're a friggin' psychic! This definitely happened this way cuz in the next episode, Sam seems waaaaay better. He's able to talk to his Stanford friend about Jessica without completely shutting down. He doesn't seem so lost and broken anymore when the next episode happens. So obviously Dean was able to help. And that makes me happy. I'm soooo grateful that you wrote this so we all know what's going on between the episodes. Cuz again, your tags are completely and totally canon to me. Thank you for writing this beautiful, gutwrenching, traumatic, devastating, tear inducing scene and sharing it with us. Cuz even though it's so incredibly painful, I'm positive it helped Sam to just get it all out. And the nightmare was vividly horrifying. You're such an excellent writer and you never cease to amaze me with your understanding of these boys and your talented ability to put it into words and breaking my heart. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am for the next one. Warning: Random Aladdin quote: on a scale of one to ten, YOU are an eleven! Well, actually, if I was being completely honest, you are an 11 million. I adore you. And I love your tags. Thanks again. Now...what to do about this knife? *hugs*
justpassing chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Thanks for bringing season 1 back. Things always seemed less complicated then. Where brothers were brothers, and angels were like unicorns.

Anyways, thanks for sharing this fic. It was beautiful and made me smile.]
mjlove1 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
oh my goodness lady friend. this is sooo beautiful and so well written! poor sam. why do you gotta break my heart? why? I love your canadian self, and you did a fabulous job on this. my heart hurts for sam.