Reviews for Ichigo Uke Arrancar Diary
Knaruto chapter 10 . 4/26
Continue please.
wow chapter 7 . 9/22/2015
Wow that is privileged confidential and may contain confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is a good time to get a chance to look...idk what I typed I think I messed up
Guest chapter 10 . 6/29/2015
Lol poor berry is getting jumped by everyone
similovesramen chapter 2 . 2/5/2015
I loved it that was amazing thanks!
Krista chapter 8 . 9/5/2014
OMG OMG OMG! I literally can't put down my phone! I just have to read all o the chapters TODAY! I just love the way you write! It's like a movie being played! The reader does not get bored and just wants to read quicker and quicker! It's like holding onto dear life! OMG please make a threesome or foursome next! Pweaseeee! Oh and I would love to see one of the previous partners jealous ;D ya know what I meeeaan! ;D and truly don't worry about how long the story ends up being because it is so enjoyable that I rather read your stories than do anything else!

Please continue writing! I would love to see this fanfic go over 30 chapters! I swear I would buy your book if it was published! :3 3
KokoBlurOtaku chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
It's really good ! Hope you'll have more ichigo with the espadas coming up! And definitely I hope that ichigo is the uke
Hashi-kun chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
i was wondering if you could make one between ichigo and avirama?
senaxeth chapter 10 . 7/9/2014
Never thought it was that hot! Amazing..! I like your pairings and sex scenes..! I expected more from Aizen and Ichi scene but I guess I'm satisfied... well, I wish group sex would be included as well Thank you for this fic.!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/3/2014
Ichigo did meet stark in the 2 chapter of this fic you know the nnoitora
Guest chapter 5 . 5/16/2014
There good it's okay there long
Ruka kurosaki chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Eeep, I loved this chapter the most /./
whitewolfanimelover2 chapter 7 . 4/14/2014
This was very interesting.*,* :)
SheWolf2468 chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
That was so hot! You should write more of GrimmxIchixGgio. This threesome pairing is so sexy ;)! But what about Szayel? There should be a chapter of him and Ichigo. Please consider writing that.
jamy chapter 10 . 12/21/2013
i would like a foursome with ichigo, grimjow, nnoitiora and ulquiora
shyreaderguy chapter 6 . 11/22/2013