Reviews for Hidden Knowledge and Painful Revelations
TOO-MANY-FANDOMZ chapter 25 . 4/12
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT WAS SO GOOD YOU ARE THE BEST WRITER IN THE WHOLE FREAKING UNIVERSE!
TOO-MANY-FANDOMZ chapter 19 . 4/12
Nimueh's ignorance is hilarious
TOO-MANY-FANDOMZ chapter 6 . 4/11
You're such a dam good writer!
TOO-MANY-FANDOMZ chapter 4 . 4/11
Ooooh foreshadowiiiiiing!
TOO-MANY-FANDOMZ chapter 3 . 4/11
Your writing is so realistic, it makes me feel like I'm reading a real book!
TOO-MANY-FANDOMZ chapter 1 . 4/11
I like the cover •
Guest chapter 7 . 11/30/2016
RLLY good and btw regulus arcturus black was not a villain he is an innocent Smol bean
Guest chapter 25 . 8/27/2016
WOOOOOOOOOW. I hope your still gonna finish this. I saw that the 3rd wasn't done then saw "sequel to..." And followed the trail back to this story. I LOVE series lol.

Ok this was beautifully done; the only complaint is "too much foreshadow..." I kept saying that throughout the story. Now what you did with Morgana I think was perfect (hard to come up with those things sometimes).

I REALLY hope your still working on this series or come back to it. Cause I wanna see the legend 8D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
I was reading the note at the top mentioning torture, punctuation, etc. and you said that you hoped there was nothing too gross, and I thought ' the torture? Or the punctuation? ' LOL! (P.S. my grammar here is pretty gross, sorry)
summergirl404 chapter 25 . 4/24/2016
Awesome story!
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Interesting chapter. I can't wait to read more. :)
Those sadistic tendencies chapter 25 . 1/29/2016
I read this a long time ago and keep on coming back to it - this is almost certainly the best fanfic that I've ever read, possibly one of the best fiction texts too. I enjoyed the plot, sympathised with the characters, got creeped out by but also kinda loved Arcturus and also thought your actual writing was good too. Well done, sorry for not reviewing earlier.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/25/2015
Oh my god this villain rocks
Guest chapter 25 . 10/19/2015
Absolutely wonderful! Definitely worth the read. I loved the plot, pacing, and characterization.
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
This is FANTASTIC. I'm reading with Arthur's voice and color me impressed.

Great job! I'm looking forward to future chapters.