Reviews for Hidden Knowledge and Painful Revelations
I was reading the note at the top mentioning torture, punctuation, etc. and you said that you hoped there was nothing too gross, and I thought ' the torture? Or the punctuation? ' LOL! (P.S. my grammar here is pretty gross, sorry)
summergirl404 chapter 25 . 4/24
Awesome story!
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 4/10
Interesting chapter. I can't wait to read more. :)
StationaryAnatomy chapter 25 . 1/29
I read this a long time ago and keep on coming back to it - this is almost certainly the best fanfic that I've ever read, possibly one of the best fiction texts too. I enjoyed the plot, sympathised with the characters, got creeped out by but also kinda loved Arcturus and also thought your actual writing was good too. Well done, sorry for not reviewing earlier.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/25/2015
Oh my god this villain rocks
Guest chapter 25 . 10/19/2015
Absolutely wonderful! Definitely worth the read. I loved the plot, pacing, and characterization.
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
This is FANTASTIC. I'm reading with Arthur's voice and color me impressed.

Great job! I'm looking forward to future chapters.
Aithusa Vase chapter 25 . 8/13/2015
Great story, can't wait to read the sequel! :)
Toothtooth chapter 25 . 7/20/2015
OMG YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY LOVE FOR THIS STORY. You've written it perfectly, I love how you've portrayed all of the characters and this is by far the best story I've read in years. You should be proud of yourself and I cannot wait to read what else you've written
Guest chapter 25 . 6/13/2015
Wow- this was a great story! I lived reading this. Everything seemed to work perfectly, and I liked Arcturus (did I spell it right?). He actually reminded me of moriarty a bit. But overall, amazing job! I look forward to reading the next story in this series!
EternalFire214 chapter 7 . 6/12/2015
great job so far! I know I'm reading this after it's been completed, but I just thought where I was is a good place to comment on the story so far. Yes, I do like Arcturus, I've always loved creepy, psychotic villains, because it always makes them more terrifying when they find pleasure from torture. You're a very good writer, and I've enjoyed reading your work. You are very good at insights into character's thoughts, and keeping them in-character. As for Merlin's spells, I honestly just come up with a phrase that has something to do with the spell and translate it to Latin using Google Translate.
Random Ravenophy chapter 7 . 3/8/2015
You do realize that the name 'Arcturus" is actually an older version of "Arthur"?
Grxcie.07 chapter 8 . 2/25/2015
I think it was very good and it was interesing.
PinkFluffo chapter 22 . 12/13/2014
That was a interesting baddie, well, it was a sad one.

Ah poor Arcturus.

Although he's an idiot.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/1/2014
I hate you. Why. Just why. I don't mind the torture thing and stuff but when Aurthur told Merlin he was fired, you stepped over the line, lady.