Reviews for The Golden Land
Feather chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
Wow. I can really picture this as her favorite colour. And her most hated one as well. I loved the quotes, you included them perfectly. Wonderful job.
Kat-chan89 chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
I absolutely love this chapter. You showed Beato's feeling for Battler in a simple yet meaningful way. I hope you could publish the next chapter.
fukuji mihoko chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
This one was really nice _; I love the contradiction in Beato's thinking- that she loves and hates him at the same time... It sums up Beato parrfeckto _

However, I think maybe the first sentence would 'flow' better if you just wrote 'do you know my favorite color?' instead of putting Beato's name there. Because the reader can figure out it's Beato speaking by themselves when they get to the end, so you don't need to explicitly state it's Beato at the start.

But that's about it ;

And...

Thank you for, um... thanking me! XD I'm glad you like my stuff _;; I'm not worthy, really... XDDD
fukuji mihoko chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
Aww, I love Lion _; This was a really nice take on her and her personality...

I always considered Lion a girl, too XD

I imagine this might be what Natsuhi would be like as well :/
fukuji mihoko chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Pretty nice _;

Do magnolias grow on trees? I had no idea... -knows precisely zero about gardening-

I have a huge love for oneshot collections; you get to move between a whole bunch of different scenarios super fast. I hope you update soon _;;
Just A Feather chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This is lovely and beautiful and something that can explain EXACTLY what Beato would have been thinking during that time.

I love how you repeated her thoughts again at the end. Just so lovely.