Reviews for Life in the Shop
AdoAnnieCarnes chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
Hey, I'm so sorry about your school! But this story was really sweet. :) Audrey and Seymour are just the most adorable characters on the planet, and I thought you captured them perfectly. Really, really brilliant.
showtunediva chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
Good luck with saving your school. I am sorry to hear it's in trouble. Looking forward to reading more of this upon your return
S. Snowflake chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
I've always wanted some expansion on Seymour's thoughts during this scene, and his little, erm…fantasy? Well, it makes perfect sense. Actually, in the last production I saw of the show, Seymour attempted to throw a punch. Orin turned around and Seymour held back the punch, but it was a pretty funny choice.

showtunediva chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
I love athe confrontation betweeen Orin & Seymour in this chapter. I feel like it could easily be a deleted scene from thep play or the movie. Nice job!
showtunediva chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
This was the sweetest Audrey/Seymour fic I have read recently. Can't wait to see what more you add to this compilation.
S. Snowflake chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
No need to thank me for reviews. I just review stories I like. I have a live bookmarks feed of all the Little Shop stories, and I'm online too much.

Not a bad story here, though it could have been a little shorter. Oh Audrey, even you have your moments. ;)

Hehehe. The thing I laughed about most though is that I fell through a roof once too. X/ I also walked into a refrigerator.

*S. Snowflake.
S. Snowflake chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
Now THAT was excellent fluff! Not one error from what I can tell, just perfect in-character…ness? Okay, I lost my grammar there. Bottom line: great short here. It was cute but also sad because Audrey had so much she was thinking about at the time.

You know, I've never listened to the French version of "Suddenly Seymour," but I love "Un P'tit nid Vert/Somewhere That's Green." I tried listening to the whole thing en francais, but some of the voices bugged me *cough Twoey*

Can't wait for more!

S. Snowflake chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Oooh, creepy second story! I love contrast though. Fluf in one story and gore in another.

Between your stories and mine, Seymour's always going to have PTSD about his murderous activities.

S. Snowflake chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Wow was this good! It was a bit short for my liking, but I guess there really wasn't much more to be said.

I love those lines "She fell in love with Seymour at 2 AM" and "He named his new plant Audrey II at 2 AM." Brilliant!