Reviews for Driving Up The Hall
Maunzeli chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
Really good new set of vignettes! Thank you.
diana teo chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
As much as I enjoy the ensuing hilarity from Ziva-isms, part of me is rolling my eyes at how OTT the show's writers make them. All languages have their sayings and idioms and I'm sure she appreciates them as she uses them quite frequently. I can understand mixing them up, but to take it literally would be taking it too far, I think...
Pardon my rant, I still loved your scene... ;p
scousemuz1k chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
Sometimes her obtuseness is just astonishing... I mean, don't they have figures of speech in Israel? Maybe her humour chip was faulty and they never replaced it.
Dear me, I AM in a catty mood this morning...
She was right about one thing though, he should just shut up and get on with it...
Loved it!
stareagle chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
Perfect - score for Ziva
Thanks for the chuckle.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
Ha, great!
alix33 chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
"Would not this go faster if you actually did it instead of just complaining about it?" Ziva interrupts." - Good point, Ziva.
"This is going to take forever. Just shoot me now." He picks up a pen. "In which arm?" The pen is dropped back on the desk. "What was that Officer David?" She smiles. "Which arm would you like me to shoot you in?" She looks around the office. "Perhaps it is best we go outside." Tony and McGee exchange puzzled glances before DiNozzo asks "Ah, Ziva. What are you talking about?" "You really do not wish to do this paperwork, right?" "Yeeesss." He responds uncertain with where she is taking this. "And if you are injured you will not have to and that is why you requested someone to shoot you. I was merely asking which arm you prefer to be shot in. I guess your writing arm would be best, yes?" Her colleagues are looking at her with horrified expressions as she observes them with a serious look for a few moments before breaking into laughter. "Oh, if you could see your faces. I was joking." Her smile widens as the other two uncertainly join in with her laughter." - I wish Ziva was not joking.
"Good one Zee-vah." Tony deliberately stretches out her name in the way he already knows annoys her.
"As I could ever shoot a colleague." - "As if I could".
"Unless he annoyed me." She looks across at DiNozzo and with that she and Tim get back to work. There really are some things scarier than paperwork Tony thinks as he glances across the bullpen at his newest co-worker." - AW, it is a great pity indeed that I cannot infect Ziva with MY level of dislike for and annoyance with DiNozzo: He would have been lying dead on the squad room floor already and a blessed silence would fill said squad room, if I could have done that.
abfirechick chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
More banter that is completely accurate to the cannon of the series and the characters.

You know I take for granted the idioms that are part of American culture and it's characters like Ziva David that really make me think about it.

Nicely put together!
dragonlover44 chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
These are just as good as the ones in the prequel to them, if that made any sense. Awesome stuff.

dragonlover44
stareagle chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
The title of the chapter is perfect! I love Ziva's use of idioms and the paperclip threat! Loved the smiles at the end.

well done!
alix33 chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
Hehehe. Poor Ziva, though.
scousemuz1k chapter 9 . 6/19/2012
Fun! (I always think of a rabbit with a Kalashnikov when people talk about a bad hair day.)

Loved how the ending took all the fight out of it and made them friends again.

scouse
abfirechick chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
I enjoy the friendship/torment DiNozzo ship they have with each other. I do love how she is completely clueless at times and how some of those times she does know and is just screwing with them!

I always love the ones that you create!
scousemuz1k chapter 8 . 5/17/2012
I've always thought myself that 'dead meat', although dramatic, is one of the English languages more senseless idioms - I mean, meat is by definition, dead, so no wonder Ziva's confused.

Kind of nice of her to choose that particular e-name for him!

And I love Tim's outrage...
stareagle chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
great story LOL
alix33 chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
Yayu! for Tim and Ziva's pranking that DiNozzo so thoroughly.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »