Reviews for Maya & Lochan Epilogue
Ellenka chapter 1 . 3/13
Beautiful closure.
Lulu88 chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Oh... Wow. I just read the book and to be honest, I didn't care that much for it... But your story brought me to tears. Really really beautiful. I can't believe I'm actually crying. This is a great ending.
Cleo chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Thank you for bringing peace to my mind..Finally I can just be happy with this book.. I've been rereading this book so many times.. I'm in tears but now I am happy. .
Enelarvi chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Totally love it :'c
SkyySoriel chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Oh man, now I can sleep tonight. I just read Forbidden today and I have felt so depressed I didn't want to have to go to bed in case I thought about it, haha. This is so sweet. I can live with this ending, and you wrote their characters so spot on that I believe it. Thanks for sharing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
You've left me in tears! This was so amazing, its like you've given an ending we all wanted,but made it even better than what was expected... It was so romantic without going overboard! Thankyou!
Optimus95 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
This was just perfect and well written
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Tori chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Wish this actually was in the book33 I miss Lochiee
namiiechi chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
BEAUTIFUL! ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. Something to reassure the audience that their love is genuine and that they finally have a place where no one can intervene. This is enough to stop someone like me from thrashing in the bed, wondering what'll happen to the children and Maya, especially Maya. I cried a whole lot again after reading this. :')
lostinfantasies chapter 1 . 7/23/2013

that's all i can say.
sunny chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Really nicely written. This is how I picture the rest of their lives :)
MissBlueSunglasses chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Oh my gosh! :0 You wrote this to make me cry, huh? :( It's so sad and- and nice. And now I'm crying! Brilliant3
Lola Rose Grey chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Oh my god. I am crying. Again.
loki chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
thank you for an epic ending, to an epic novel.