Reviews for Maya & Lochan Epilogue
Enelarvi chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Totally love it :'c
SkyySoriel chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Oh man, now I can sleep tonight. I just read Forbidden today and I have felt so depressed I didn't want to have to go to bed in case I thought about it, haha. This is so sweet. I can live with this ending, and you wrote their characters so spot on that I believe it. Thanks for sharing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
You've left me in tears! This was so amazing, its like you've given an ending we all wanted,but made it even better than what was expected... It was so romantic without going overboard! Thankyou!
Optimus95 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
This was just perfect and well written
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou
Tori chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Wish this actually was in the book33 I miss Lochiee
namiiechi chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
BEAUTIFUL! ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. Something to reassure the audience that their love is genuine and that they finally have a place where no one can intervene. This is enough to stop someone like me from thrashing in the bed, wondering what'll happen to the children and Maya, especially Maya. I cried a whole lot again after reading this. :')
lostinfantasies chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
.GOD

that's all i can say.
sunny chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Really nicely written. This is how I picture the rest of their lives :)
MissBlueSunglasses chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Oh my gosh! :0 You wrote this to make me cry, huh? :( It's so sad and- and nice. And now I'm crying! Brilliant3
Lola Rose Grey chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Oh my god. I am crying. Again.
loki chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
thank you for an epic ending, to an epic novel.
Kait chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Oh my god. Perfect..
Anikah kauser chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I was actually against incestous realtionships because it was discusting but...since I've read the book forbidden I am more open minded-thats thanks to the author,I have loved the journey of maya and lochan it was certainly unexpected at first but I began to understand why and what they loved about each other and lastly I hope society becomes more open minded at the prospect of incestous relationships because 2000 years ago in the greek era it was considered a norm for famill members to have intimate thoughts about each other..
*****STARS
patnissandkeeta chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I absolutely love this. I would have loved this to be Lochan and Maya's happy ending. 3 I wanna cry tears of joy at how beautiful this is :') Thanks for satyisfying me after such an emotional book! _