Reviews for Now I Know
mrstrinamills chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
Wow, this was great! I really hope that eventually you'll come back to this story and finish it because every second I've spent reading it was worth it.
QueenReginaSwan chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
Cant wait for the next one you better keep it as t for tease. This is probable a really crap title but I like have a problem I always have to state my opinion so my idea was the alaphabet of our life or the caskett alaphbet or ... Ps love your stories all of the castle one expeciassly this one love it ps I cant spell to save my life... Okay ill stop bothering you know (lol)
SilverStella chapter 6 . 10/23/2011
Loving it!

XD!
SilverStella chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Someone Actually Flamed you about your Writing...?

Are we assuming they're human? Cause I reckon they gotta be from outta space!

You writing is FANTASTIC!

(I'm currently going through this fic, but I felt the need to comment on the matter...)

XD
LadyAilith chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
These pieces are *so* good! I'm having a grand time reading them. :-) "U" is next, right? I'm really looking forward to reading it. Soon, I hope? Thanks so much for the entertaining time. I really appreciate it!
DanniCoeur chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
U for undercover? well they go undercover LOL and something happens (a kiss, they have to pretend to be a couple again?) that gets Castle confused and Beckett loves it because she keeps playing with his head and at a point he doesn't know what's undercover or what's not. This is only because I forgot to answer that on the pm xD
gwmclintock9 chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
Wonderful, evil but wonderful chapter.

I enjoy the stance Rick is making, and the importance of the gesture. Great job and I look forward to the next chapter.
heartincages chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
GOSH. I LOVE this. Are you going to write another OS for kate and Rick going on a first date? Because i think that would be interesting lol. Anyway this was so them and so cute and yeah, i do think kate already broke up with josh ;)
RGoodfellow64 chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
What a novel idea, not the alphabet thing, there have been others that have done that, but the way you weave the word you choose into the chapter.

You put a lot into each chapter and I appreciate that. Not that they are long in word count, but a lot in the content. I enjoy introspective internal dialog, and you do it very well.

sigh but now I have to wait till the next chapter.
caskettismagic14 chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER LIKE ALWAYS YOU WRITE THEIR CHARACTERS SO WELL AND I REALLY MISSED THIS STORY I WAS WAITING FOR AN PROMO WAS EPIC AND THE CASTLE ADVICE VIDEO WAS HOT THERE ARE NO OTHER WORDS IT WAS LIKE CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY YESTERDAY NOW ALL WE NEED IS PREMIERE AND WE WILL BE VERY PROMO WAS INTENSE AND WE KIND OF HATED JOSH AFTER HE PUSHED CASTLE INTO THE WALL BUT TIME WILL TELL OR MAYBE HE WILL BE GONE AFTER THE FIRST I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT LETTER LOL
writeforever chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
I love this story! I think this chapter is my personal favorite so far... even though there's only three chapters :) Keep up the awesome writing :D
alreadysomeone chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Loved this - it was sweet, funny, sexy, and all around awesome. I'm really, really, really enjoying this series!
pixie.dust.attack chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
I'm really enjoying this story. I love the alphabet idea, it's great. Keeps me guessing what the next letter will represent! I think you've done an excellent job of portraying the characters, and I can't wait to see what other moments you've got in store for us.
caskettismagic14 chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
YAOU ARE AN AMZING WRITER AND DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE JUST IGNORE THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT HAPPY WITH IT AND CONCENTRATE ON THOSE THAT LOVE YOUR WRITING ME SAID I REALLY LOVE LONG CHAPTERS AND THIS ONE WAS AWESOME I LOVE THE WHOLE CHRISTMAS PARTY SCENE AND EVERYTHING AFTER

LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT CHAPTER
chasingwords chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
Beautiful! I love how you wrote it and i love the fact you're not writting everything that happened during Kate's recovery but their biggest moments (if it's still after kate's recovery as the others chapters lol, tell me if i'm wrong xD). I did like how you answer to rude review. I'll never understand anon hate and i didn't even know people were doing it on . You are totally more than a decent writers ;)