Reviews for To Fight and Protect
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 9 . 6/11
Rather cruel to leave with all of these loose ends. Ah, well. 5 years and no update, guessing this is discontinued. Sad day.
shirsong chapter 1 . 5/14
So... Great writing, good grammar overall good story.
I mean, you have different pov and you know how to write it, you have a good back story with some surprising twists in the story itself.
So whats the problem here for me? Definitely the characters. Thing is, I actually can't fault you for that. Even in the manga Ichigo is saint op. But here he is even more SAINT. and I feel that all the characters in love with Ichigo.
Well, it's been a while since you wrote this story so I am sure you can do much better now since this story, with his faults, was still good.
Grim24 chapter 1 . 4/6
He can't just keep he's nose out someones business this is why i hate Ichigo he is a downgraded version of that price Shiro Emiya god i give up to this story it's not worth reading this trash...
Midigeria chapter 9 . 3/30
This story is so well written, the plot is interesting and you don't know what heppens next, the chapters are long and have not this wierd changes from
pov (point of view) so you know who is thinking what and See clearly what had heppen, and also there are nearly(from my view, but i'm german so english is not my hometowns speaking) no grammar fails. And you just stoppen writing with a Big Cliffhanger, thats not nice. I mean you are reading a good story, that is Well written, the plot is interesting, it habe a good grammar and you can see what who says because ist mostly not only one Person who were saying something and the flashbacks are Well placed. It discribes what bonds were made and how depp the were, that you should not think because of the aperiance that the are only dump or bloodthirty ect.

I would be pleased when you continue this story but most autors abdone thier story when they were to long not updated or they had löst thier FF Account so the only thing I could Do is hope that there would be a next chapter and that this story is not discontinued.

Sincerelly Midi
Sebine chapter 9 . 2/24
I'm sure OP will update eventually
Ms Marshmallow-chan chapter 9 . 2/23
awww...why hasn't this been updated in a long time?
wolfeshade6 chapter 9 . 2/4
I can't wait for an update! This story kept me on the edge of my seat!
Someonecallhere chapter 9 . 1/22
I know it's been awhile since you've updated this story, but I'd love it if you continued it! It's hard to find a good Bleach fanfic, but you definitely have a good one here. I especially want to know what's going on with Karin!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/5/2016
update!..please update...I love this story, the plot, everything!...please don't let this excellent art fade!..its so thrilling and it has a lot of potential in it...please update it as soon as you have free time...This work of yours is truly amazing...I can't wait for an update, so please write again soon...
animemangaobsessed chapter 6 . 10/5/2016
what do those jackasses do?! tell me!
Moonriz chapter 9 . 8/26/2016
Please keep writing you're awesome at it.
mangakoibito chapter 9 . 8/18/2016
!
Daikara chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
I really love you stories :D It always amaze me, how many pages you able to write, and how interesting and thoughtful it is. I hope you will continue this and other stories. :)
xPug99x chapter 9 . 8/7/2016
This story had great potential and is such a well written fic. But I really hope it's not abandoned.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 2 . 8/1/2016
This fic is giving me mixed feels.