Reviews for To Fight and Protect
animemangaobsessed chapter 6 . 10/5
what do those jackasses do?! tell me!
Moonriz chapter 9 . 8/26
Please keep writing you're awesome at it.
mangakoibito chapter 9 . 8/18
Daikara chapter 1 . 8/10
I really love you stories :D It always amaze me, how many pages you able to write, and how interesting and thoughtful it is. I hope you will continue this and other stories. :)
xPug99x chapter 9 . 8/7
This story had great potential and is such a well written fic. But I really hope it's not abandoned.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 2 . 8/1
This fic is giving me mixed feels.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 8/1
This is too... Emotionally sweet? I don't know it just seems tender and just good... I can't put it into words how this chapter is making feel.
peerainbowdog chapter 9 . 7/20
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 9 . 6/12
I cannot wait to find out what the big secret is and will they tell Ichigo when they get to where he is at?
travelqueen124 chapter 9 . 5/26
Great story with really interesting twists and turns. Hope you get inspiration to finish this someday. I really want to know what's up with yuzu and how toshiro and Karen are going to react to each other again. Thanks for a great read.
Quorraink chapter 7 . 5/19
Is everyone in love with ichigo in this fic?
This is just an amazing story, I don't know what else to say!
AoHazuki chapter 9 . 5/11
This story was exciting though it has been years since the last update. I hope to see what would happen in the rebellion and all that mystery behind Central 46. I look forward to the next update! Good Luck :)
Would have made more sense if Isshin had told Yuzu she had costochrondritus
Tomon chapter 9 . 4/12
Very captivating story even if I feel like Ichigo bankai also release some pheromones or something that makes everyone else REALLY like him :-D Only for the bastard from the 46 not ever being anywhere near battlefields thus leaving them unaffected and very jealous.

While I doubt this story will ever be updated again I really just wish to know what exactly was done to Yuzu... but maybe you will surprise me (us) :)