Reviews for Born This Slave
leylinjan chapter 18 . 11/13/2016
It's me again ... shame on me because i have a test tomorrow. But I just had to re-read this :)
leylinjan chapter 19 . 3/1/2016
LOVE this fic. Very sad that it's abandoned. Already read it twice :)
Pigiama chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Why dont u write anymore? ! Upgrate please
Geckoshan chapter 19 . 12/21/2013
Please please please sy this isn't the end! When are you posting the next bit? Seriously one of the best fics I've read in a long time, would really like to see how it finishes.
PamperedKitty chapter 19 . 8/31/2013
Please update this soon
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
interesting story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Um... glee fics and slave caste systems is odd.
Manningstar chapter 19 . 5/31/2013
I am so glad to hear you will be updating this soon. And also am glad I stumbled upon it again on here after losing track of it for a while. I'm following now so I don't miss any updates. I love all the misunderstanding between Kurt and Dave, Kurt having Dave give him lessons in what sex is like as a slave, and now that there is even more plot, action and twists going on. The story I'm writing might fit your fic rec request. Check it out if you have a chance and let me know.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 19 . 3/10/2013
WHY DID YOU CHANGE THE STORY, NOW IT IS SADISTIC, I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN KURT GETS HURT. WHAT IS UP WITH THIS Emancipation League WHY DO THEY WANT KAROFSKY DEAD WHAT DID HE DO. I AM SENDING U A PM U NEED TO UPDATE. I USUALLY DO NOT READ UNCOMPLETED FIC'S BUT THIS ONE SOUNDED INTERESTING. ALSO I AM A KLAINER SO READING THIS ONE WAS A BONUS. SO U NEED TO UPDATE.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 18 . 3/10/2013
FINALLY IT HAS COME OUT, THAT DAVE THINKS HE'S GOING TO BE REPLACED BY SAM. NOW I HAVE TO CONTINUE TO GET THE ANSWER, SMART MOVE ON YOUR PART KEEP THEM COMING BACK FOR MORE
msgoodbar2257 chapter 17 . 3/10/2013
KURT IS REALLY BEATING HIMSELF UP OVER THIS. HE REALLY THINKS THAT HE'S A RAPIST. I THINK HE HAD A REALLY GOOD IDEA OF DAVE MOUNTING HIM. WILL IT WORK, I MUST FIND OUT CONTINUING.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 16 . 3/10/2013
WELL THEY GOT THAT BALL ROLLING, I HOP;E EVERYTHING WORKS OUT. I WISH DAVE WOULD ASK KURT ABOUT TRADING HIM WITH SAM SO KURT CAN TELL DAVE THAT HE IS NOT TRADING HIM, SO DAVE CAN BE AT EASE. CONTINUING
msgoodbar2257 chapter 15 . 3/10/2013
THAT SOUNDS PAINFUL, OUCH. YOUR STORY HAS SO MUCH INFORMATION THAT THIS IS A PLEASURE TO READ. GOING TO MOVE ONWARD.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 14 . 3/10/2013
THAT WOULD BE SO EXPERIENCE FOR KURT, REMEMBER CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT, BUT HE REALLY NEEDS TO KNOW AND SO DO I. MUST CONTINUE.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
THIS CHAPTER WAS SO INTENSE. THE INFORMATION AND SIGHT OF THE POUND WOULD MAKE ANY SLAVE WANT TO BEHAVE. I JUST HOPE SAM TAKES THIS TO HEART AND PRACTICE HIS SLAVE TRAINING WITHOUT GETTING INTO TROUBLE, HE DOES NOT WANT TO GET TAKEN AWAY. MUST CONTINUE.