Reviews for Who I Truly Am
Angel-Chan234 chapter 6 . 4/10
omg! this story was so cool, i must admit it was a bit horror, but the end,, i am cryin right now! i just cant bare the ending
Guest chapter 6 . 9/20/2016
I like it so much I never thought of it
Guest chapter 6 . 8/25/2016
It is soooooooo awesome but idid know that she was the one who did it really it was a hint hehehe
mimimio chapter 6 . 3/24/2016
This is the saddest story I read from haibara ' s . I felt from the third chapter that she had double personalities. *tears* why ?
mmmm. from other side ; the story is awesome , Definitely going to my favourite stories *thumb up *
Anonymous chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
One heck of a story
Good Job
roxifoxi chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
You know, this reminds me of a book I just read. It was called "You've been warned" by James Patterson. It just gives me the same eerie feeling that book did 0_0.
FAN AixConan chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
WOW very very good
RavenShooter chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
Woah. I'm a little confused but I think I understand. Good job on the story but I wish it's a little more meaningful and longer but nevermind. Good job anyway. There's some punctuation and grammar mistakes. Nothing too serious.

Anyways, good job on this story and hope your other story, Angel, would be good.
TBR97 chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
( sad *sniff* but now i want a happy wnding 9 jk i love it D and yyaaay hope ull update the other stories ASAP
shiho chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
wonderful! really i did not think of that idea. shiho doing all these mysterious things and killing the professor and the guards.

so is that double personalty? i am waiting for the next chapter please update soon.
TBR97 chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
ASAP

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i love it please post the last chapter sooooooooooooooon .

cant wait i love it Ammaaziiinnn!
RavenShooter chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
Good story and plot! Shinichi telling Ran and Sonoko the truth was a bit sudden but other than that, there's nothing much that I would ask you to change. Keep up the good job!
TBR97 chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
hehehe oka now i can review anyway amaazin i love it anyywayy update soon please
ShihoShVG chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
In my opinion, simply chosing between happy and tragic ending is too vague.

Of course, I personally would hope that my favourite characters stay alive and healthy. Everybody does, but if it is going to end like all fairytales "They lived happily ever after and had lots of children..." It would seem a bit too déjà-vue ;)

If it were to be tragic, well... tragic has many definitions: in literature, it is always relating the struggle of a human with destiny where the fatum, inevictability of the man's failure creates a sense of fear, admiration and pity for the readers... A tragic ending would quite suit Sherry's personality and her situation, it might correspond to the title "Who I Truly Am". It will have to be a beautiful and special end, not just sad and cruel...( Sorry, it is due to an overwatching of Code Geass )

So, if I had to choose, I would opt for a mix of both, not completely happy nor tragic, a balanced sorrow with a touch of satisfaction Well, you'll have to decide which ending will be the most interesting!

Good luck and surprise us ;)
Miharu Tsubasa chapter 3 . 8/24/2011