Reviews for Who I Truly Am
Anonymous chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
One heck of a story
Good Job
roxifoxi chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
You know, this reminds me of a book I just read. It was called "You've been warned" by James Patterson. It just gives me the same eerie feeling that book did 0_0.
FAN AixConan chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
WOW very very good
RavenShooter chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
Woah. I'm a little confused but I think I understand. Good job on the story but I wish it's a little more meaningful and longer but nevermind. Good job anyway. There's some punctuation and grammar mistakes. Nothing too serious.

Anyways, good job on this story and hope your other story, Angel, would be good.
XMyLifeIsADisasterX chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
( sad *sniff* but now i want a happy wnding 9 jk i love it D and yyaaay hope ull update the other stories ASAP
shiho chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
wonderful! really i did not think of that idea. shiho doing all these mysterious things and killing the professor and the guards.

so is that double personalty? i am waiting for the next chapter please update soon.
XMyLifeIsADisasterX chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
ASAP

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i love it please post the last chapter sooooooooooooooon .

cant wait i love it Ammaaziiinnn!
RavenShooter chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
Good story and plot! Shinichi telling Ran and Sonoko the truth was a bit sudden but other than that, there's nothing much that I would ask you to change. Keep up the good job!
XMyLifeIsADisasterX chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
hehehe oka now i can review anyway amaazin i love it anyywayy update soon please
ShihoShVG chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
In my opinion, simply chosing between happy and tragic ending is too vague.

Of course, I personally would hope that my favourite characters stay alive and healthy. Everybody does, but if it is going to end like all fairytales "They lived happily ever after and had lots of children..." It would seem a bit too déjà-vue ;)

If it were to be tragic, well... tragic has many definitions: in literature, it is always relating the struggle of a human with destiny where the fatum, inevictability of the man's failure creates a sense of fear, admiration and pity for the readers... A tragic ending would quite suit Sherry's personality and her situation, it might correspond to the title "Who I Truly Am". It will have to be a beautiful and special end, not just sad and cruel...( Sorry, it is due to an overwatching of Code Geass )

So, if I had to choose, I would opt for a mix of both, not completely happy nor tragic, a balanced sorrow with a touch of satisfaction Well, you'll have to decide which ending will be the most interesting!

Good luck and surprise us ;)
Miharu Tsubasa chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
HAPPY! Sad endings makes me cri... :/ Update soonn! D
Ninada chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
Well... Umm... Let me think for a while. :DD...

Actually, it is hard to decide because I like tragic endings, How cruel I am! XD. However, at the same time I get highly effected for any Ai/Shiho sad ending. It just let me think of my ending as well. O_o Well, I think I am a bit exaggerating but her character is so alike me :DD.

Okay, I think I decided.. Make it happy please! I need some optimism here and there, these days.

Well, um sorry for such rambling_. Anyway, your story is great. Update soon!

~Ninada
XMyLifeIsADisasterX chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
you could put both of them

Ending 1

Ending 2

its better
ShihoShVG chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Is it really sure that Gin is dead? Another member would not write with his name and thoughts so accurately not OOC, so for me he must be some kind of immortal or has reached the BO's raising the deads' objective. Or else, Sherry unconsciously wants to revive him by completing the APTX project due to her forgotten link with him in the past (who she truly is)...Maybe I just cannot accept the fact that he is dead LOL.

BTW, is there a pairing like Sherry-Gin or Shiho-Shinichi ?

Damn cliffhanger! Update soon :)
XMyLifeIsADisasterX chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
Duude please a favor complete it not like your other stries plz its very cwl

i love it UASAP