Reviews for Soul of the world
Firey Son of Hades chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Epic but you make it seem naruto is subservient :(
Meteorthunder3 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This is really great! I can't stop thinking on what he'll do XD. The possibilities are numerous and the build up was nice. I also understood about the dullness repeating itself over and over. Hope you continue this :D
magiciseverything chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
OH MY GOD Oh god i love this this is simple genuies so much potental for one simple thought please i beg of you don't give up on this story pleaseeee i simple can't wait for you to update this agin. agin i'm begging you don't give up on this story just becouse, like almost all other warcraft stories have been.

oh god i love it
potterxx7 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Seems like a good fic so far. Can't wait to see how it turns out later. :)
Demonshadows chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
i am intrigued more than anything! i wanna know what happens next!
ussopking chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
only the first chapter and naruto already rules the world...THIS STORY ROCK! _ update soon! _
PlasmaMelonXD chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Lol the dattebayo was it neccesary? XD
bitchslapper5 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
update update UPDATE! soon please
WorldStrider chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
WOW! When I finished this I was grinning my head off. So many possibilites with this story. Only one question though. Will there be a pairing? I like them and think that a good pairng is essential to the success of any story.
Dairegh chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Very interesting.

-W.M.
Watcher777 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This is a really neat idea, I've looked through most of the WOW/naruto and this looks like its going to be interesting.
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I've made gods, but never a soul of a world. Haha! I can't wait for this to have a next chapter!
Samuraiguy2 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Do I like it? Sure. Its something new and I am always looking forward to a new Naruto/WoW crossover. The one glaring fact that annoys me the next it's that you really take a very longtime to update. Usually more than 4 months. Heck, some of you're stories haven't been updated for a couple of years and it really is a let down because they all stared really good.
rattrap9210 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Froggy-slice i have to say ive read all your stories and each one is awesome. But this one looks like it just might be the best. cant wait for more.
Vanster X chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Wonderful to see you writing again, very interesting first chapter. Looking forward to seeing how the two series connect.
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »