Reviews for Soul of the world
Raiyoukai chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
AWESOME! That is the only word that I can use to describe this. I hope that you make this your main focus, it has so much potential and chance to create even more awesomeness.
eliteshadow chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
nice chapter i really like this story so could you please hurry up with the next chapters i want to see what naruto does to the planet and what he puts on it so please hurry up with the next chapters i want to READ More of this!

TheUnheeded chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
xD! this is cooool!
frytrix chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Wow, i simply love the chapter, i cant wait til you release chapter 2 :p

keep up the great work.

~F~ chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Im not really into leaving reviews BUT for this story I will. I think that you should sit down and wright the next chapter and post it so that we can all have our 'fix' for this greatly interesting story!
Firey Son of Hades chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Epic but you make it seem naruto is subservient :(
Meteorthunder3 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This is really great! I can't stop thinking on what he'll do XD. The possibilities are numerous and the build up was nice. I also understood about the dullness repeating itself over and over. Hope you continue this :D
magiciseverything chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
OH MY GOD Oh god i love this this is simple genuies so much potental for one simple thought please i beg of you don't give up on this story pleaseeee i simple can't wait for you to update this agin. agin i'm begging you don't give up on this story just becouse, like almost all other warcraft stories have been.

oh god i love it
potterxx7 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Seems like a good fic so far. Can't wait to see how it turns out later. :)
Demonshadows chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
i am intrigued more than anything! i wanna know what happens next!
ussopking chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
only the first chapter and naruto already rules the world...THIS STORY ROCK! _ update soon! _
PlasmaMelonXD chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Lol the dattebayo was it neccesary? XD
bitchslapper5 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
update update UPDATE! soon please
WorldStrider chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
WOW! When I finished this I was grinning my head off. So many possibilites with this story. Only one question though. Will there be a pairing? I like them and think that a good pairng is essential to the success of any story.
Dairegh chapter 1 . 8/21/2011