Reviews for Soul of the world
Junky chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
How could you stop? I feel miserable. But I'm loving this already. However, as an Eternal, how much power can Naruto actually exert upon mortals?
Raiyoukai chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Once again, all I can say is that this is AWESOME! PLEASE Keep up the work on this example of pure awesomeness!

I've never actually played much of Warcraft, but I know bits and pieces of the story, and I just know that what this is going to do to that story will be great.
Silpha chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Well the update was kinda short, about a week. That's good. The chapter felt kinda short but the cliffhanger, annoying as it is, did it's job in my opinion. I really want to read more of this. I'm not that into Warcraft or the lore but I'm sure that Naruto is not too overpowered with all the other beings running around, but that can't be seen until later.

A good chapter for such a short time, good luck with the next one.
Aryk von Straln chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Waaaaaah! What's going on here? No wait...that makes me sound ignorant. Um...okay more to the point "when is this happening?" I suppose would be the better way of phrasing it.

It certainly is an interesting tidbit to dangle before us but it is somewhat lacking in...plot development? What I mean to say is that it does a good job of giving us a brief summary of how Naruto's world would have become Azeroth but it doesn't really GO anywhere just yet.

Still, I can't wait to see where you take it from here and hope to see it update soon so until then, I'll catch you on the flipside!
Hijokugei chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
I think you should show us MORE. GO GO GO.
Raiyoukai chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
AWESOME! That is the only word that I can use to describe this. I hope that you make this your main focus, it has so much potential and chance to create even more awesomeness.
eliteshadow chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
nice chapter i really like this story so could you please hurry up with the next chapters i want to see what naruto does to the planet and what he puts on it so please hurry up with the next chapters i want to READ More of this!

thanks
TheUnheeded chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
xD! this is cooool!
frytrix chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Wow, i simply love the chapter, i cant wait til you release chapter 2 :p

keep up the great work.

~F~
mimi234stny.rr.com chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Im not really into leaving reviews BUT for this story I will. I think that you should sit down and wright the next chapter and post it so that we can all have our 'fix' for this greatly interesting story!
Firey Son of Hades chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Epic but you make it seem naruto is subservient :(
Meteorthunder3 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This is really great! I can't stop thinking on what he'll do XD. The possibilities are numerous and the build up was nice. I also understood about the dullness repeating itself over and over. Hope you continue this :D
magiciseverything chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
OH MY GOD Oh god i love this this is simple genuies so much potental for one simple thought please i beg of you don't give up on this story pleaseeee i simple can't wait for you to update this agin. agin i'm begging you don't give up on this story just becouse, like almost all other warcraft stories have been.

oh god i love it
potterxx7 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Seems like a good fic so far. Can't wait to see how it turns out later. :)
Demonshadows chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
i am intrigued more than anything! i wanna know what happens next!
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »