Reviews for The Picture Frame
Jinx302 chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
I don't know if you're still updating the story, but I hope so cause I want to know where it goes!
Sams Taz chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
Ohhh nooo not a badddddd JoMo! But somehow I can see him being that way. **SIGH**

Another wonderful story that I have gotten sucked into! I can't wait to read more!
Sams Taz chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Aww I love that they are all so talented and have vastly different lives. It is a refreshing story to be sure!
Sams Taz chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Oh my oh my now I see how you are setting this up. What an interesting way to look at male pregnancy!

Loving the story so far! ;-)
Sams Taz chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Awwww so sweet I loved it. I have to admit that I really love them paired together. They make such a cute and sweet couple! ;-)
redsandman99 chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
Gaaah I'm so far behind. Feellike an idiot. Annnyway, I loved it and hope to read more soon.
takers dark lover chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
Who was John talking to? Why that little sneak is setting Matt up for something! I'm not liking JoMo in this one! Update soon!
Debwood-1999 chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
*shudders* Matty's gonna get his heart trampled! Bummer, poor Matty! Nice job:)
M.j's place chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
Thankx for more:)this chapter was great and that makes me wanting :}please update soon!
enigmatic-raven chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
JoMo's evil? Well, yeah, I can see that. But, playing with Matt's feelings like that...so so wrong! He damn well better give him some good memories!

Loving this so far!
Mrs.Sid The Kid chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
Nooo Jomo cant be a bad guy, he is way too damn pretty and im really starting to enjoy him and matt together I blame you in a good way. Haha

I love all of yours stories!
LadyDragonsblood chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
RUN MATTY RUN! I KNEW that boy would be trouble in this story, I JUST knew it!

Sounds like Jeff and Adam are having a great time on their vacation, and I have feeling that might be the last happy carefree time they have in a while...

Happy to see a new chappie in this story! I will try to be good and wait patiently for the next one!
inactive032815 chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Reviewing for both chapter 2 and 3. I'm sorry for not reviewing, dear. Decided to just get it done cuz you deserve it.:)

You know how much I'm loving this already. And the yay! Tyler from 'Snow' comeback for Shanny! I'm really impressed that you are able to have an OC not rule the entire story. Usually OC's do that. This one doesn't and he is ued perfectly.:)

I enjoy the whole thing so far. This has got to be my favorite from you other than 'Snow'. Again, sorry for not reviewing in a while. Got so much others to review as well. I like the relationship between Adam and Jay. You capture them so well.

Overall, you know you're rocking this story and you know I'm loving it. I can't wait till this is updated again. Your doing a phenomenal job. *huggles*
M.j's place chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
MORE...PLEASE...MORE!
takers dark lover chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter. More people in the mix now. And was that JoMo at the bar watching Matt?