Reviews for The Phoenix: Burning Day
CryingObsession chapter 132 . 9/20
More please
yyvonnee chapter 1 . 6/18
Johann won the 71st Games not the 69th.
LeeLee chapter 133 . 10/29/2017
Hey, I lost my kitty baby September 23rd and I'm absolutely devastated. He was only 8. I understand how hard it is. I hope you are doing better now. And I cannot wait for when you're ready to write more. 3
Guest chapter 133 . 10/17/2017
plz write again your soooo good. I also hope you feel better, don't kill yourself if you're still sad. You have talent, don't let it go waste.
funkypudding chapter 133 . 8/20/2017
I'm here for ya girl. Stay strong. I believe in you
Darth Yuthura chapter 133 . 7/23/2017
I'm sorry for your loss. I unexpectedly lost a cat that I truly valued and it hurt for a long time. Perhaps you could pour more of your emotion into the sense of loss that Johanna probably suffered.

Best wishes and don't worry if you can't keep this going.
raissa20 chapter 133 . 7/22/2017
I'm sorry for your loss. Don't worry about updates. Take all the time you need to heal.
NP184 chapter 133 . 7/22/2017
Your story is amazing. I am so sorry for your loss. You are an amazing writer. Take all the time you need to keep creating such an amazing story.
Phoenix Refrain chapter 2 . 1/17/2017
Updates coming soon. Expect news around Feb 1, and updates around the 14th.

Baby Phoenix Refrain is almost 9 months old (Melanie Beth) and mommy isn't feeling quite as drained!

Love always, PR
Darth Yuthura chapter 57 . 12/17/2016
I wish so much to match this in terms of emotion. Johanna is such a tragic character and this makes me wish they would make additional Hunger Games movies with scenes such as this. Thank you so much for this story and I hope you don't abandon it.
Paul chapter 37 . 4/7/2016
Find four straight years of District 7 victors to be kind of unrealistic, but interesting. Adam's made a brief appearance in "Come to Finish Me Off sweetheart" and I hope he reappears in a later chapter (maybe alongside the other 3, assuming there still alive).
waiting chapter 132 . 1/27/2016
I've been waiting for your next chapter for months! Hopefully you can update soon and keep updating! Amazing story
kyraboo chapter 132 . 1/20/2016
I love this story so much. I hope you will update it.
2nameless2write chapter 132 . 12/22/2015
Hello. I am in love with this fanfic, really. I have been looking for a good story with Johanna and thanks to you I can read one! It is very well written and interesting, I feel like I am reading the Hunger Games again. Thanks a lot for writing and I hope you can post the next chapter soon ;).
Tstov chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
This is incredible, probably one of the best fanfictions I've read in a long time. I wish you would finish it!
1,299 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »