Reviews for The Phoenix: Burning Day
Paul chapter 37 . 4/7
Find four straight years of District 7 victors to be kind of unrealistic, but interesting. Adam's made a brief appearance in "Come to Finish Me Off sweetheart" and I hope he reappears in a later chapter (maybe alongside the other 3, assuming there still alive).
waiting chapter 132 . 1/27
I've been waiting for your next chapter for months! Hopefully you can update soon and keep updating! Amazing story
kyraboo chapter 132 . 1/20
I love this story so much. I hope you will update it.
2nameless2write chapter 132 . 12/22/2015
Hello. I am in love with this fanfic, really. I have been looking for a good story with Johanna and thanks to you I can read one! It is very well written and interesting, I feel like I am reading the Hunger Games again. Thanks a lot for writing and I hope you can post the next chapter soon ;).
Tstov chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
This is incredible, probably one of the best fanfictions I've read in a long time. I wish you would finish it!
BabyBagheera chapter 132 . 5/20/2015
I love your story. It's so good. I think it really shows the real Joanna. However. I have one tiny request. Please add more between Jo and Raven
Guest chapter 132 . 5/7/2015
Sorry, only got around to reviewing now. As always, a great chapter. I hope you're doing good!
DauntlessProdigy4Life chapter 132 . 4/21/2015
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG eeekk! *squeals* Okay, so when I started this, I can definitely tell you I felt very intimidated by the amount of chapters there were. But this is ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY AMAZING! I've read up till here, and I applaud you on your spirit to be continuing to write this story when you have so many problems in your life. Bravo on your writing too! I love this story, and I hope you update soon!
kidfromsix chapter 132 . 4/20/2015
Outstanding Phoenix, you have really framed this very powerful and emotional scene through the eyes of others especially someone like Johanna. I re-read it again just to make sure I didn't miss anything.
Guest chapter 132 . 4/20/2015
Oh my goodness how amazing! The emotion in this is just... There are no words to describe this story... Please,
Keep Writing!
Merkur chapter 132 . 4/18/2015
You certainly have a way with words!
Guest chapter 131 . 4/18/2015
Thank you so much for this update! Great as always (though it is getting hard to follow the story). Can't wait until next update!
Guest chapter 104 . 4/17/2015
so curious about Nicholas!
Guest chapter 100 . 4/17/2015
ah this chapter made me teary
Guest chapter 131 . 4/17/2015
Another AMAZING chapter. Your writing is one of the best on this site. The way you captured the thought process of the characters is great. :)
1,289 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »