Reviews for The Phoenix: Burning Day
funkypudding chapter 133 . 8/20
I'm here for ya girl. Stay strong. I believe in you
Darth Yuthura chapter 133 . 7/23
I'm sorry for your loss. I unexpectedly lost a cat that I truly valued and it hurt for a long time. Perhaps you could pour more of your emotion into the sense of loss that Johanna probably suffered.

Best wishes and don't worry if you can't keep this going.
raissa20 chapter 133 . 7/22
I'm sorry for your loss. Don't worry about updates. Take all the time you need to heal.
BabyBagheera chapter 133 . 7/22
Your story is amazing. I am so sorry for your loss. You are an amazing writer. Take all the time you need to keep creating such an amazing story.
Phoenix Refrain chapter 2 . 1/17
Updates coming soon. Expect news around Feb 1, and updates around the 14th.

Baby Phoenix Refrain is almost 9 months old (Melanie Beth) and mommy isn't feeling quite as drained!

Love always, PR
Darth Yuthura chapter 57 . 12/17/2016
I wish so much to match this in terms of emotion. Johanna is such a tragic character and this makes me wish they would make additional Hunger Games movies with scenes such as this. Thank you so much for this story and I hope you don't abandon it.
Paul chapter 37 . 4/7/2016
Find four straight years of District 7 victors to be kind of unrealistic, but interesting. Adam's made a brief appearance in "Come to Finish Me Off sweetheart" and I hope he reappears in a later chapter (maybe alongside the other 3, assuming there still alive).
waiting chapter 132 . 1/27/2016
I've been waiting for your next chapter for months! Hopefully you can update soon and keep updating! Amazing story
kyraboo chapter 132 . 1/20/2016
I love this story so much. I hope you will update it.
2nameless2write chapter 132 . 12/22/2015
Hello. I am in love with this fanfic, really. I have been looking for a good story with Johanna and thanks to you I can read one! It is very well written and interesting, I feel like I am reading the Hunger Games again. Thanks a lot for writing and I hope you can post the next chapter soon ;).
Tstov chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
This is incredible, probably one of the best fanfictions I've read in a long time. I wish you would finish it!
BabyBagheera chapter 132 . 5/20/2015
I love your story. It's so good. I think it really shows the real Joanna. However. I have one tiny request. Please add more between Jo and Raven
Guest chapter 132 . 5/7/2015
Sorry, only got around to reviewing now. As always, a great chapter. I hope you're doing good!
DauntlessProdigy4Life chapter 132 . 4/21/2015
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG eeekk! *squeals* Okay, so when I started this, I can definitely tell you I felt very intimidated by the amount of chapters there were. But this is ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY AMAZING! I've read up till here, and I applaud you on your spirit to be continuing to write this story when you have so many problems in your life. Bravo on your writing too! I love this story, and I hope you update soon!
kidfromsix chapter 132 . 4/20/2015
Outstanding Phoenix, you have really framed this very powerful and emotional scene through the eyes of others especially someone like Johanna. I re-read it again just to make sure I didn't miss anything.
1,295 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »