Reviews for Bathroom Rendezvous
totallyredvines chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
that was really, really good :)
eb012203 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Fun! :-)
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This is a super lazy prewritten review from ! I must have liked your story as I have bothered to send this! (lol)

Appoligies if you get several, at least Im boosting your numbers! 3
Georgia chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Not bad. I agree with some of the others that anal sex without lube is just not a good thing, Kurt would be on the floor crying and cursing Blaine to hell. The actual smut was pretty good though, and your style is nice and smooth and flowing. My only big bit of advice is try not to refer to your characters as "the other". The one thing you can't repeat too much in a fic is names. Using "the other" or "the taller boy" etc is just jarring and at time very confusing, unless you do it for a purpose (like you could use "th stranger" if you're writing about an unknown character to build supsense. Otherwise, I'd recommend just using their names. :)
asa chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
omg this is so good! adsfhaskfhakfhdfkajsdha
miarren chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
What the person below me said - where was the lube? :/
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Rachel should have cockblocked them somehow, or better yet Finn- i love cockblockers! Haha. Except for the keyboard one that interupted the KLAINE KISS I STILL WANNA KILL MERCEDES FOR THAT!
LC chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
It would have been hot except...

WHERE IS THE FUCKING LUBE. YOU JUST CAN'T STICK A DICK IN A DRY TIGHT A-HOLE WITHOUT LUBE ALL WILLY NILLY. IT'D HURT LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER. GET SOME LUBE IN YOUR FANFICTION AND I'D BE HAPPY.

Srsly, smut without lube is my biggest pet peeve.
asongbird chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
bb you should right more smut. or fluffs or something. as long as it's glee. I. WANT. MORE.
SlightlyPsychoPrincess chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
This was short and sexy! Love Klaine! :)
I'mJustAWhisper chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Now I know that secret too :D hah this was short but nice