Reviews for Forbidden Magic
dragon fier 20 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Omg rite? I thought Fred and George was an odd couple but now I'm like obsessed with them. I loved this story bunches! !
I wanna be the very best chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Hot, forbidden, magical, what else do you need in a fic? Love it!
pictishcat chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
So right, you are. I now consider you my kin. We are family now that there is major shipping of the twincest.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I loved it! I espesaly liked it because Fred was uke! Nice job!
o76o chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
loved it.:) you should totally write more:);)
tearsofbreaks chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
That was sweet if not a bit akw.
Fluffy With a Vengeance chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
i thought this was amazing. and i love your penname by the way c; haha. i ship twincest in general, but i have to say, fred/george is probably one of my favorites. im not really sure why though. most of the other twincest i read, the twins are identical, but easy to tell apart. you cant really tell a difference with these two. maybe if you figure out which is which and then keep track of their voices. lol. but im off topic. it truly was a great fic c: extremely well written. keep it up :)

Love&Hugs

Fluffy
Super Mega Fan chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
it was good hey i'm writeing an harry potter story to my character which is me in the story dates Fred and my twin sister dates George and it's going to be 20 chapters that's if i'm not feeling to sick still can't belive i got sick i hate being sick when i get done with my story pls read and R&R tell me what u think k.
Pheonix Autumn chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I loved it and I enjoyed it alot!
elaine30432 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
besides Drarry this is my fav. ship of all time. It was really cute.
chaosgenes chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Yeah it is pretty hot and forbidden but the ending is still pretty cliched. Nice job nonetheless.
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
sure did thanks
Avalyn Nicole chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I really like this story. I keep re-reading it. It's one of the few FredXXGeorge stories that actually have a simple plot and are not just sex. I love it. 3
grrawr chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
love it love it love it ;D
Dirty Little Half Blood chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Checklist:

Steamy...check

Fredish...check

Georgish...check

HOT!...check check and triple check...Honey you've done the twincest world proud :) definately one for the faves :)