Reviews for The Hunt
BusStop chapter 6 . 2/8
Henry's brother died when he was 10
Nomad778 chapter 4 . 2/8
I am very sure that age and rape wouldn't have matter at all to Henry
field innocence chapter 15 . 4/26/2013
I have to give you credit for the Queen composure. I love Queen Catherine because of her kindness and faithfulness. But she can be a little fierce lady when it comes to things corrupting her heart and belief.
Great work.
field innocence chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
okay, I got a few words to say about Herny's character (if you don't mind)
-Well he is too soft and less demanding when it comes to wanting thing he desire. He is basically the opposite of the Henry from the T.V. This is the reason why I watch the Tudor and finished the whole thing (its rare for me to even finish a t.v. series much less to an anime series). It was because of King Henry VIII that kept me going, not the sexual scene or the fabulous display but the strong, power hungry and dramatic scene he creates that bring the moment alive and captivating. All im saying is give a bit of his true character into your story, make him be a King rather a desperate lover (sorry if I offended you)
-Overall the story is great, its rare to find a MxM romance story. Your one of the first that I found thru the hundreds of piles. I love the way your portray the little fight between Charles and Dean on beginning chapters. I thought that was funny. Anyways please continue because im looking forward to the ending.
Rokkis chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
'may her soul rest in peach'

LAUGHED SOOO FREAKIN' HARD!
WHAHAHAHAHA
Bree chapter 15 . 9/17/2012
I just read this story and i love it. The pairing Dean/Henry is totally great.
But i see, no update for almost a year :-(
I beg you, please update this story really soon.
I hope for a happy ending for Dean/Henry.
No Katherine, happy married (Queen Dean), and a son (mpreg).
So please,please,please for my sake update this story soon.
yukineko19 chapter 15 . 4/14/2012
Are you ever going to update this fic anytime soon?

I would really like to know what happens next!
DanniiGirl chapter 15 . 4/9/2012
Amazing plot I love it, please update I NEED to know what happens next.
Allround yaoi fangirl chapter 15 . 4/9/2012
Cant wait for your next chapter.
blackjack chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
My bad! It's Love Interest: Henry VIII
blackjack chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Write! And do me a story too!

Name: Robin Hawkins or commonly know as Robin Hood.

Age: 22 or 23 (make him about a couple of years younger than Henry VIII.

Love Interest: Henry VII

Setting: Early in the series when Princess Mary is a child.

Looks: Zac Efron or Jermey Sumpter. Has dirty blonde/brown hair and electric Blue eyes

Description: He steals from the rich to give to the poor but he has never been caught and the people he stole from were breaking the laws. He lives in Sherwood Forest with his merry men. (the forest located in England.)

Personality: Bright and happy always optomistic. But never get on his bad side since he is lethal

Weapons: Skilled in the bow and arrow and the sword.

someone make me it! Review here again if you do it!
Georgie chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Good so far, although in those times I don't think they'd be using 'AM' and 'PM'
cittycat chapter 15 . 1/12/2012
great story :D

i also lover ur idea with the crossover, very original because i have never seen, i mean read such a story wich is based on tudors & supernatural

TheLyraAnn chapter 15 . 12/14/2011
I really like this hope you update soon :)
anikasaotome chapter 15 . 11/8/2011
wow.. great story! So hot and so sweet at the same time. Good job :) and Dean/Henry is... well... very original idea. ;) I love it. I hope you'll update soon.

I'm curious about one thing, though - is Dean pregnant? I don't know how that would be possible but I have nothing against it!