Reviews for Just For A Moment
imdifferentnotwerid chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I loved it, just read Clockwork Angel and I've been trying to find fan fiction that didn't have spoilers and this was perfect.
I think you did a good job of capturing what Will was really going through. )
PenMasterEm chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
It was so beautiful and I think you really captured his tortured soul! Please write more POVs :)
DarkEyedPirateGirl chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I loved it! Perfect!
PrimadonnaGurl13 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Aww poor Will! He's such a broken man... and the sad part is, after what happens in CP, I just want to hug him. He deserves happiness!
lostdisguise chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I am so glad that I was able to find this! I just finished Clockwork Angel, and I absolutely HATED the way Will had treated Tessa at the end. I never envisioned him to be THAT kind of man, and it literally broke my heart reading it. After this oneshot, I once again have a good, heroic, though annoying image of Herondale in my mind - though I do have to say that I like the idea of Tessa and Jem. (What would be the shipping, Tem? Jessa?)

Anyways, I refuse to believe that Will is like that. Sure, he can joke around, but the way he was serious about it, like he actually meant it? Ugh! I hope in Clockwork Prince Clare clears up Will's past. This image you've created of him, strong and tough on the outside and hiding his inner feelings, is exactly what I myself created of him, and hoped he would be. Not full-on wrong in so many ways.

Hm. I wonder if this review even made any sense : 3
Karate Bookworm chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Soooo sad...

razzle-dazzle1606 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Awwww. Very Will-esque. Good job!
Team Jem Carstairs chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I love seeing Will lose control the way Jace did in CoG when he broke the Penhallow's window. I like seeing him so overwrought with emotion that he starts sobbing. This is beautiful.
shana831 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
aww i loved this! Even though it was a little sad. update soon!
TheGarbageCanIsNotAMonster chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I liked it alot. But do you really think Will would even think he liked tessa. No rudness Ment its your opnion, not mine. I cant complain bc these r the only storys keeping me sane before cp