Reviews for Sweet Tea
Tammy333 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This was so sweet! I loved when he pulled her into his lap, then made her lay down and sleep for an hour. Thanks bunches!
ellie987 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
"Charles Carson was going to die. Elsie was certain of this because she was quite cheerfully planning on killing him"

"although he would have settled for Daisy or even Pharaoh at the moment"

Best two lines ever! The start was deliriously funny. Drowning in sweet tea, now that's an image I'll surely keep in mind. That's such a great way to die! LOL! But I like the fact the story's so sweet and a bit fluffy too! Poor Elsie, worrying so much for her Charles! Sick men can really be unsufferable at times. Good to know he caught up and was able to soothe her. Its' just so sweet seeing them worrying for each other like a real married couple would do. ;)

And LMAO at Gerald Butler!
Lavender and Hay chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
"Charles Carson was going to die. Elsie was certain of this because she was quite cheerfully planning on killing him."

Brilliant start, it had me laughing from the off. That is very Elsie, I think. I liked how you showed how much they both care for each other, while wanting to murder each other sometimes. I can't wait for your next story.
Batwings79 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Awwww! This WAS fun and almost fluffy...LOL! It's just SO funny when she's arguing/talking with herself about "killing" him! Too funny! I just love when he wakes her up and she tells him "You're scratchy." Too cute! Okay, now I've used the words fluffy, fun and cute...all in the same review - how disgusting and sentimental is that! LOL! Good Job! and a nice break from Seasons...but I'm really looking forward to your next "novella" on Charles and Elsie - whether it's on a serious or not so serious topic.
griseldalafey chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Aww.. that was an incredible sweet story! Sick man can be so bothersome *grin*

Off-topic: dont you love how google often provides you with information you never wanted to know?