Reviews for The Shadows Of Silence
nienerz chapter 30 . 11/17/2013
Finally! They were killing me! Is there a sequel? I'm gonna check.
sbmcneil chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
Good Lord why would anyone be friends with Hermione? She is so incredibly bossy and annoying! She bitched and griped at people the entire chapter.
restinpace chapter 30 . 7/8/2012
Oh wow, what an incredible story! The suspense was gripping, the whole tone was foreboding, and as for all the Harry-torture going on...simply delicious. (No, I'm not a sadist; I just enjoy reading about Harry-torture) Poor kid though, I can't imagine seeing horrors through another's eyes, and then having Wormtail die while they were still connected... no wonder he felt dead.

Anyway, onward to the sequel!
Rubberduck697 chapter 17 . 3/25/2012
OH MY GOSH! Again, this is seriously the best thing EVER, and I had to reread that because I was so shocked... seriously, this is just like reading the HP books, except the writing is more advanced and everything's just a shade darker and all I can say is prose, prose, PROSE! Yours is the best. Thanks so much for writing this... I'm excited I found this story early, I bet in a few weeks it will have thousands of reviews ;)
Rubberduck697 chapter 12 . 3/25/2012
Elladora Kettridge - the properties of Gillyweed? hmmm... I like your clues, keep up the great work! Your writing, as always, is mind blowing. :)
Rubberduck697 chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
Wow! 'Did she create the Killing Curse?' Chilling, as usual... this whole story is shadowy and chilling and the very definition of amazing. Also, Voldemort's presence, is it an astral projection?
Rubberduck697 chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
Oh my gosh, the endings of your chapters just give me chills! They're all so good, your prose style... it's just, fantastic. "It was finally agreed between the three young men that they'd leave a small lamp turned down low on the windowsill. It fluttered and dipped, sending innocent shadows dancing." Great.
Rubberduck697 chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
I swear, foreboding is your middle name... ;)
Rubberduck697 chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Seriously, how do you do this? Where is this coming from? I'm not even joking, it's like the most brilliant thing I've ever read... I feel like I'm reading a ghost story and burning Mrs. Black's portrait? Amazing and dark and just I really don't have enough words of praise, it's wonderful. Also, way to finish this chapter: "No head on the wall for Kreacher, and no family left to serve. All he could do was preserve the warped honour of darkness and take his secrets to the grave." Note: normally I don't review every chapter of a multi-chap fic that I stumble across, I just wait and review the chapters I think are particularly good... and I don't think I've missed a chapter yet this whole story! It wasn't planned, I promise, just every chapter is so, so amazing.
Rubberduck697 chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
Seriously, this is incredible to me! The setting is so bright and joyful, there's so many laughs and jokes, but you infuse the whole thing with this terrible darkness and dread and it's just masterful, really. I especially thought Lupin's conversation was poignant: "Sometimes I feel like it was when we were back at school. Sirius and James used to go off together. I felt so left out, and I was stuck with Peter. Now they're doing it again."
Rubberduck697 chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. That was awesome! It was like a horror story, with the pink droplets of rain, and just holy crap, it was so, so good. And it feels so dark, the tone of your story is just CHILLING. So, so well done... I feel like I'm reading some Edgar Allan Poe right now, just finish it off with a little "Quoth the raven, nevermore" and we're set! Well done, very, very good.
Rubberduck697 chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Oh Wow, this is really impressive work... very well done and suspenseful! Thanks so much for sharing this!
Rubberduck697 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Wow! This could be the beginning of the 6th HP book... just with a bit more advanced prose style and more realistic estimation of HP's mood after losing Sirius (aka, like the 6th book, but better). Thanks so much for writing, I'm looking forward to reading more!
Nifty Niffler chapter 30 . 3/5/2012
well, it's about time on the H/G front. I'm still wondering if Genie is just a cat even though you've stated before that she is. I'm thinking Harry's going to become like a Cerebral. I'd say he was one but they have to born as such and Harry doesn't carry the mark, unless his lightning bolt scar is "hiding" it.
Nifty Niffler chapter 14 . 3/4/2012
I hope the interaction between Harry and Ginny picks up soon. So far she's barely been around.