Reviews for Do you love her?
Tania chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
Lol my name is Tania Good story by the way
superstar289 chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
I love this story. It's so amazing.
GokuGirl chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Taina is waaay too perky. Personally I HATE her.
gretchen chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
cool story I wish u'd continue
Solangelo Love XOXO chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
AW that was really cute when he picked up Sarah and spun her around
Moxiel12 chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
WRITE MORE YOUR STORIES ARE AWESOME
MBAV4LIFE chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Hello teamethanmorgan I'm do sorry I didn't respond quickly I have to wait until 1:36 tonight to send private messages cuz I'm new to this whole thing but a sequel would be good and I couldn't think of any good names except the 1 u came up with that elex and I was thinking maybe they could move there to whitechapel and everyone hits on her and stuff and Sarah gets jealous and uses benny or rory cuz they like Alex 2 and Ethan gets really ticked off then he actually uses Alex cuz he liked her and now he just uses her and then he breaks her heart and he says sorry when he finds her in the park and the get all hallmark card and mushy but just become friends but r still really close and if u could bring all the russo's and max falls for Sarah and and she feels the same and Erica falls for Justin and him the same and harperxbenny sorry it's so long u don't have to uses my ideas and do u mind if my first story sorta relatives to ur Alex and Benny 1 peace vampire ninja out VN ;)
Sea24star chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Your story is nice, although you didn't introduce the characters well, probably under the asaumption that we'd read your other piece with that character. You do know that X-men is a comic book series and not an individual hero, right? And Thor is a god, so he totally beats Hulk, and Ethan wouldn't argue otherwise. But it's a nice story. Keep writing. :)
winterwinter chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
yay! I love complete Etharah stories! You are going on my favorite auther list!
fiftyshadesofanimetrash chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
Wow! This is a really sweet story. You're very tale nt ed at writing stories...Keep writing! ~ MyBabysittersAVampireaholic
jlevi chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
i knew they'd make it ;)
Lmb111514 chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
This was great, keep writing great things like this!
izzi08 chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
aww that was so cute!
TeamEthanMorgan chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
hi guys!

I got some questions:

What RP group how do I join and what slots are taken?

the link is

forum/MBAV_Role_Play/96869/

you can join by going to "claim a character" and see the roles that you want to play if it's empty, then just type "Can I have (put name here)?".

or you can go to create a character and make one.
JerinaPatromeMostlyJerina chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
Heyy! Question: What RP group how do I join and what slots are taken? More like 3 lol. So... If its not over I want you to CONTINUE! That made apsolutly no sence... Well... Done or not... CONTINUEEE PLZZZZ PLZZZ PLZZZZZZZ! Hopeee tooo readdd youuu soonnnnnn! Peaceee outtt suckassss! Ohhhh anddd Iiiii haveee aaaa reallll accountttt buttttt Immmm onnn myyyy phoneee...