Reviews for The InLove Smile
Grell Fabulous Sutcliff chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
*nosebleeds* THAT WAS SO ADORABLE!
BlackButlerFreak chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
awww! so cute!
Paige Blithiar chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I usually don't read RonxWilliam fics because Grelliam will forever be my OTP and I get very over protective with my characters and their pairings, I made an exception.

And I'm glad I did! It's so beautifully written! Wonderful to the extent that I at least felt a small drop of the love. However, it does not match the Grelliam fangasm I had this morning.

And also, the in-love smile? It is also known as the 'I'm in love and oh my god butterflies, ponies and rainbows are falling out of my ass and nothing else could get me down from this cloud nine' smile. My friend has carried it for a long time after she got engaged to the man of her dreams. Ah... The in love smile. The wonders it brings!

More Power To You!

-Paige
sweetbleeding chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
cuute! even though will/ron aint my thing. u wrote it nicely! im more of a grell/ron shipper (bromance not romance)could u try writing it? u sed u liked requests. and i like my fics fluffy ;)

ps. ur stories r sooooo kawaii...alwayz make me smile :D
fleya chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
William and his "unprofessional love"

Even being Ronald the one in love I think it's cute he was the one to managed to become more mature and take charge of the situation n_n

I didn't felt the story off, I think this "dilema" fits Will even better than Eric but I think I could feel some Alan manners in Ron (wich I liked)

Again, Thank you so much for doing this!
Epic-Demolition-Lover chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
IT'S FABULOUS AS USUAL, JUST FABULOUS. XD

It's goin' in mah favorites.

YES! This is good, very good...

Good. Very good. XD
0-Miyako-san-0 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
So cute! Thank you so much!