Reviews for And then we wonder where time has gone
Astrum Ululatum chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I don't even know where to begin this is so fantastic!
resplendentgertrude chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This was absolutely brilliant. I haven't loved a story this much in a really long time. I loved all the backstory, the way you developed the characters and the way you interwove your vision of their past and reality into the reality of the movie. The end scene about killed me with its cuteness. I mean Eames and Arthur are absolutely perfect for eachother and you captured their back and forth and expanded upon it perfectly. I love how their relationship develops and the I like the dynamics you've set up between Arthur and Eames as well as Arthur and Dom. This was a well crafted tale that may or may not become my canon (most likely will). Bravo!
Undisclosed-Desires chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This... All of this is absolutely amazing.

I spent like, the whole day reading this and in all honesty, I think it's my favourite Inception fanfic EVER!

I officially decided that all of this was now canon for me. Seriously, this is all kind of awesome!

Thanks for writing this lovely story, I greatly enjoyed reading it! 3
whimsycality chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
*melts* This was lovely, wonderful flangst, wonderful view of the characters. Great job.
Viperiform chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
After a few days of me having this open in a tab and me putting off reading it, I have stayed up to the ungodly hours of the morning to read this all in one sitting, and I have one thing to say about it.

It was worth it.

I don't think I've ever read a story whenere the characters seemed to flow so naturally, and seem so believable that it's like reading something official. I don't usually review because I'm bad at the whole reviewing thing, but this is one of the few stories I've read where I feel the need to pass on my admiration and awe for. Awesome. Pure, unadulterated awesome.
rubic-cube chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Brilliant! Love your take on Arthur and Eames relationship! Plus a real twist with having Dom as the half brother and their childhood is sooo sweet!
The Shonen-Ai and Yaoi Goddess chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I absolutely love this.

I don't usually review stories, but...

This was amazing.
SlipIntoTheDream chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This was amazing! It's brilliant that you managed to focus on all those things - Arthur's changing relationships with both Eames and Dom, his worklife, coping with Mal's death - and how you've included the past, how Arthur and Dom became who they are and I totally believe that this could tie in with the movie, it's amazing.

I hope you do some more inception stuff. I absolutely adored this!
Zombie chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Just read this over at livejournal and it's AMAZING. I love long fics like this and your writing just makes me happy. Srsly. I. Love. This. Pure. Amazing.