Reviews for Addicted to the Wrong Thing
iFanboy chapter 7 . 11/18/2011
; n; OMG! SAVE HIM, IZUNA! SAVE YOUR NII-SAN!
kheelwithit chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
oh noes not the gun! write more please, but if someone gets shot im shooting you. just thought you should know.
Lunari Sakana chapter 7 . 10/24/2011
Izuna please hold on a little longer! You've gone and left me on the edge of my seat! So awesome!
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 7 . 10/24/2011
He has to save Madara, he just has to. Because if he doesn't... Then who will :'(
Tayylore chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
I enjoy this :D
Lunari Sakana chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
I know Madara did bad things but I would not wish rape on anyone ever! Oh poor Madara having Izuna see him like that, he needs a friend in prison. Keep going this is getting good!
MaxFlyFan chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
I know this is the only chapter I've reveiwed in this story, but I have to say the story is fantastic. I love the characters and how they act, i think you have them down well :) please dont stop writing it, its really great i love the plot. i couldnt stop reading it.
SMEXYYAOILOVER1000000000 chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
Oh noez it's so sad but I can't stop reading
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
Omg 'o'

I don't care how evil Madara is in the manga, not one person deserves to be treated like that :'(
MaxFlyFan chapter 4 . 9/9/2011
This...made me cry on the inside, seriously:'( but this story is sooo good, never stop!:)
Murithemagnificant chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
:'( poor izuna, I 3 izuna x Madara or uchiha x uchiha , one good author to read them by is belovedshadow if your interested
Lunari Sakana chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
Yay Izuna gets to meet Itachi, I hope they will be friends. Is the cellmate of Madara Kakuzu? just wondering, this keeps getting more interesting the more I read it! Keep up the good work!
Domino.necklace chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
Looks like Madara is finally seeing his brothers side. I hope he cleans up his act while in jail. I also can't wait to see how Sasuke and Itachi are like in this story. Can't wait for the next chapter!
SMEXYYAOILOVER1000000000 chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
Swede poor izuna
Lunari Sakana chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Oh Izuna you poor boy, you can't be thinking of doing what I think you are thinking of doing, there must be someone out there that loves you enough to save you! Keep going this is getting awesome!
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »