Reviews for Addicted to the Wrong Thing
iFanboy chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
You have really captured the emotions of your audience. I don't know what its like to be in Izuna's shoes, but it must be very heartbreaking to want to end your life. I'm really curious as to what will become of Madara and Izuna in the next chapter.I'm looking foward to it. Keep up the good work!
MaxFlyFan chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Incredible
Lunari Sakana chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
Madara you pinhead moron! You should feel bad, geeze, dude eighty-thousand dollars! Geeze! holy crap! I loved this chapter, poor Izuna, they need help.
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
I have a feeling something is going to happen next chapter O.o

Hm, and I wonder who are 'them' that Madara was talking about... can you give me a hint :)
Lunari Sakana chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
whoa holy cow! Izuna you poor thing, I just want to beat Madara and the man who rapped Izuna! That boy did not deserve that! But this is getting good I can't wait to see what happens next! Izuna (hugs and holds him)
ScarletRedLove chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This story is totally great. Yea, except for the part that Izuna was raped... Poor Izuna...
Armpit chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Aaw, battered wife syndrome? (even though Izuna isn't his wife, lol)

But this is pretty good so far, hope you continue
XxlKairalxX chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
o.o please continued this.. it is amazing! Oooh and do a pairing! :)
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Okay, the chapter was pretty good, but I have a request, can you make Izuna become an assassin, I just hate to see something like this were someone is vulnerable, especially when it's someone who has a brother and they don't do anything but slap them (points at Madara) so can you make Izuna an assassin (puppy eyes) :)
Lunari Sakana chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Madara you idiot! poor Izuna, I know he'll think of something. This is quite an interesting start I can't wait to read more!
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Wow this story is quite good, I hope Izuna will be able to help Madara, anyways awesome story, please continue :)
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3