Reviews for A Great Light
shadowfireflame chapter 1 . 2/18
Whoaaaa, "Wow" is absolutely right. This brought tears to my eyes. Gorgeous and painful all at once.
Cumberbatched Johnlockian chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I adore this fic, it's absolutely incredible and I'm sobbing like a baby right now afer re-reading it. When I first heard this song, your fic popped into my head so I thought I'd share: watch?vFFiPO3hLEuQ. Thank you so much for writing it!
vicky.mess chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I absolutely love your stories! You're an amazing writer, I mean it :-)
LiesMiranda chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Beautiful, beautiful prose. You don't have to go into detail to make this as powerful as it is; hauntingly touching and tender and wonderfully crafted. Very, very well done.
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
"I knew at the pool,"bhe says, deep voice even-keeled but not as casual as he had planned."- he says,
Oh. My. God. This is beautiful. Wonderfully written with the right tone of hopelessness.
vickifay chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Wow. How the hell do you not have more reviews than this?! You really deserve all the ones in the world. The imagery with the weather, the sky, just the apocolyptic atmosphere was completely brilliant. I don't think I've ever seen something so vividly in my mind's eye before. The characterization was spot on, and seemed to be communicated only through touches and gestures. Truly a beautiful piece of work. I loved it :)
Ashlee Pond chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Hauntingly beautiful. Bravo.
MustacheBuddiesXD chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Whoa... that was intense and beautiful. Good golly
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I'm not sure *why* the world is ending, but its making my imagination run absolutely rampant with ideas and theories. This is gorgeous, thought provoking, and nostalgically bittersweet at the same time. Wow.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Nicely written; poetic, almost.
Kat-lady04 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This story is amazing. I've read it (and listened to the podfic from ao3) many times over and every time, it blows my mind. I love end of the world fics and I think this is my favorite. It's the end of the world but, that's ok. They're together in the end. So much love!
Heidinanookie chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Wow. That was... quite rattling. And sad. And fantastic. I think the image of them holding hands standing in front of the window but facing each other, looking into each other's eyes and confirming that things are alright before dissolving in light is going to be forever edged into my brain. I'm glad they could take things so calmly... Oh god, I know this story will haunt me for a while yet.
heidi
yourmamasface chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Wow. Extremely beautiful and poignant.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Oh my god...that is so beautiful. Frightening, stark, bleak, painful, beautiful.
ukulelegal chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This is really gruesome and tragic but oh! so beautifully written.