Reviews for Growing New Wings
Helen chapter 8 . 9/8
Amazing! I both laughed and cried throughout this story. You have done a brilliant job of recreating the story.
etudeoftheartist chapter 8 . 6/22
beautiful amazing feels warm cuddly perfect gah thank you for existing sobs *_*
Abbie chapter 6 . 6/15
That is.. Truly a work of art
For real.." I don't lie
It was breathe taking sences from the book in an amazing new authentic. Style
I love it, love it,love it
anonymos chapter 8 . 6/10
this was wonderful, it was really good I think you captured a whole new side of Katniss. Haha I stayed up till 1:40am reading this, it was worth it though great fanfic.
It's really amazing! I couldn't stop reading! :)
fanjane chapter 8 . 4/27
its amaizing you are really talented, i really loved it
That was great I liked how you put it all together so the Hunger Games fans can get on last taste of Katniss and Peeta one last resolution.
Emma chapter 8 . 4/14
this is soooo good! it is written like suzan collins would have written it herself. i had to shake my head there a couple of times and tell myself that this isn't going to be in the new movie... sadly.
i got a bit worried when u mentioned some nowadays things like refrigerator water...
but oh well this is still one of my top 5 fan-ficts EVVAAAA
Primrose Everdee chapter 8 . 4/4
Simply amazing! You should be so proud of yourself for creating such a beautiful, textured, and carefully embroidered masterpiece! Please continue to share your incredible talent with the world through writing fanfiction!
Andy chapter 8 . 4/3
Excellent! I love it! I wish you were writing more!
Thanks for writing this. I hope read you again. Keep writing.
Xy chapter 8 . 4/3
This is my favourite fan fiction ever :)) it is so amazing!
Wow, great story. I specially loved the way you captured Katniss's voice and how you stayed true to the characters. There were moments there I found myself wondering if you were Susanne Collins in disguise.
Keroberus chapter 8 . 2/27
Loved it! It totally made my day and I read it into the night. It was in character and finally brought me some closure. Good job and thanks for writing this! 3
mockthecatching chapter 8 . 2/26
Omg I love it so much! This is the best fanfic I have ever read!