Reviews for Growing New Wings
ThatOneGirlWhoWritesFanFics chapter 8 . 7/9
Very good ending! I think the transistion between him taking off her shirt and afterwards could use a little work (not that I want this to be an erotic fic or anything, it just felt a little choppy) This was one of the best fics I've read in a long time. Probably my 3rd or 4th favorite fan fic.
EllyWrites chapter 8 . 4/19
Haven't logged onto fanfiction for the longest time but I had to now so I could add this story to my favourites. I just re-read the trilogy and know I'll want to read this fic again next time I finish re-reading them. This is absolutely perfect. A completely in character, wonderfully written account of what happened. I honestly don't know how to word just how perfect this is. It was literally like reading an extension of Mockingjay. I know it's been years since you wrote this so I don't know if you'll even see this but I want you to know how good this story is! It's going to be like a fourth book to me from now on. This will follow every re-read! Thanks so much for writing this!
Good luck with what ever you're doing now in 2016 :)
cheesebunsaremelting chapter 8 . 4/6
This was a true beautiful piece of work. You had truly captured Katniss'lips character and I admire you for that. I want to read more of this though. This is so great, it's now one of my favorites everlark growing back together fics.
Eve chapter 1 . 3/16
I'm speechless. I've read this three times already and I still can't find words to describe how much I love this. This is BEAUTIFUL. It's like... It's like this is part of the actual book! You've captured the characters' personalities SO well. I wanted to read more! I cried more than once! This is... Ughh. Words are not enough. This is jus T. AWESOME. GREAT. BEAUTIFUL. Thank you for this. Thank you so much for this.
stefanie1955 chapter 8 . 2/19
That was so beautiful _ 3 .. I loved how you captured it in such a beautiful way. There was no need to add graphic details, you captured what's more important, their emotions. This is the best story I have read.
You're a great writer _
natnat chapter 8 . 1/8
This is one of the best written, not sexual, not sleezy, just really sweet. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2015
I loved it so much... thank you for writing this. I truly admire the work.
Katniss chapter 8 . 12/30/2015
Obsessed with this! You should become an author
NourLight chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
hey artist, how are you doing? I am still waiting for another amazing story! a pre-epilogue story to be exact... well what can I say; I am an optimistic girl :)
NourLight chapter 8 . 12/22/2015
Oh God! I just cannot get enough of this amazing story! So, what about the epilogue thing sweetie? I am actually still waiting, albeit I know deep down that it will never come :(
Nour chapter 8 . 12/8/2015
We want an EPILOGUE! your too damn good! and I am a very hard one to please... you nailed it! (you should check out Belmoine- "Worse games to play"; best fanfiction ever!)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/5/2015
Every Hunger Games fan needs to read this. This insight into Peeta and Katniss is beautiful and NEEDED. Thank you for writing this.
Taria chapter 7 . 12/3/2015
this chapter made me sob like you wouldn't believe.
Taiga Scarlett chapter 8 . 12/3/2015
this was perfect, exactly what I needed. Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/23/2015
The way you write is extremely similar to Suzanne Collins, allowing the story to flow at the same speed. This is an amazing addition to an amazing story. Thank you for writing this amazing piece!