Reviews for Growing New Wings
CosmicCandy01 chapter 8 . 2/11
I have returned to this story more than once. I guess it’s how I wish the triology had ended. whenever i binge the movies, i return here. Thanks for sharing this delightful complete work. I only wish you had many more stories.
Ik it's hard to write fanfic. Because of the reception because you want to stay true to the characters. This is brill. I've read it before but it fills in all the gaps. Thanks so much for this x
Rue91 chapter 8 . 1/10
In only 8 Chapter you captured what this two had.

Brilliant story! Please keep them coming! I'd like to see maybe a toasting or something too :D
Guest chapter 8 . 12/15/2017
Amazing. The first thing I've read so far that resembles the real books.
Paxtyn L chapter 8 . 12/8/2017
I loved your writing! It distracted from all the sadness of Katniss and Peeta's past and showed that their lives can be good again. Thank you for writing this, you have a gift in words.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
Good
Sunsetorangegirl chapter 8 . 9/7/2017
Gorgeous! I really love this story!
MTK4FUN chapter 8 . 6/18/2017
I read this story five years ago when I went searching for a balm to my postMockingjay angst. I favorited your story then and it's still as enjoyable with my recent re-read of it. Love your writer's voice. It's soft and gentle.
emilieolsen123 chapter 8 . 5/27/2017
Love the story
emilieolsen123 chapter 7 . 5/25/2017
The story is lovley so far
liana chapter 8 . 5/10/2017
THIS IS SO GOOOOOD WHY DID IT HAVE TO END
TheLadyJuliette chapter 8 . 5/1/2017
Oh my God - I loved your story so much! It was very well written and within Collins' style, and your understanding of the characters were so good, and you did justice to that beautiful moment in the book!

xox :)