Reviews for Ranma: Xero
Sopchoppy chapter 10 . 7/9/2008
For some reason I have never read this before. I know it is unlikely, but if you do update this in the future - I would not be displeased.
EternallyLost chapter 10 . 5/3/2004
Been reading through some of your older fanfics. You know, some of my favorite stuff can be classified as "Old and forgotten" and that's really a shame. This stuff is really good, and should be continued.
dogbertcarroll chapter 10 . 3/11/2004
The bits between Ranma and Ryoga were perfect!
Great chapter.
dogbertcarroll chapter 8 . 3/11/2004
I wouldn't complain abought Ryoga being in the
military. I would ask why Akane and Kodachi
were the best they could come up with for robot
pilots tho!
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 3/10/2004
Why did they engage Ranma to Akane?
hopeless chapter 10 . 8/25/2003
nice story, i don't see why people have been ignoring it

please continue
Adyen chapter 10 . 3/27/2002
So, are you going to contiue this as well? You conintued the other one, so I don't see why not this as well... This is so fun to read!
Morrolan chapter 10 . 2/8/2002
Very good story, can't wait to see what happens next. When will Ranma finnaly get the Xero thing, I figure he will since it is called Ranma Xero.
Tetsuo Saotome chapter 10 . 12/14/2001
Great story Carrot, of corse you are the best, in my mind atleast. I wish you would update something you havent done so for like a week Its so hard finding something good to read when your not writing
Ryoshu chapter 10 . 9/24/2001
very cool story. i like the concept a lot and like the development. I look forward to reading more in the future. thank you for sharing.
Oishii chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
Just read all 10 chapters. This story is nice (not on par with Insertion or Gaijin) but it seems to be wandering, kind of.. There's no real purpose that can be seen and it's kind of like the filler episodes in Dragonball Z: Entertaining yet slightly meaningless and with a touch of drag-on, if you get my meaning.
Carrotglace chapter 1 . 9/22/2000
I just double checked, chapter one and prolouge are not the same. You must have clicked the same place twice or something.
Guy chapter 1 . 9/19/2000
Chp. 1 is same as prologue?