Reviews for songs about hurricanes
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I am really fond of this story. I do love Effy, and I love the idea of delving into what makes her here - she's mysterious for a reason, and as aloof as she's tried to be, she's still a person with feelings. And this story expertly showed the inner mechanics of her, and it's just such an enriching, gorgeous work.
nlizzette7 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I can't even...I literally started crying. Thank you so much. I needed this. It was perfection.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I really loved this, you really showed the… mess in her mind, what is left and what won't go away… Beautifully written.
Lovely Amelie chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
ok it's illegal to marry a fic but really this one was so perfect that i want to. you got my effy just perfectly and tony too, their whole relationship, plus anthea and just sljdfsdf. i especially love that karen comes back and they make paper cranes together. just. ugh. kill me. i love karen so much.

and i adore this, seriously. it was just so EFFY and everything hurts. /3
lightning veins chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
this is GOLD. even before i got to the end and read your author's note, i was thinking that effy was still messed up from foster or something of that sort because of how you disconnected you wrote it, how effy's thoughts ran in circles, almost. but i loved it, from the first haunting scene to the last word of the story. asdkljfdgh it was so, so good. faving! :)

ps. you definitely did effy justice, even if you don't think so, haha.
PinkVeeBerry chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
This is definitely not crap! I absolutely loved it! You're so original. I'm sure I never would've had an idea like yours or even written something in your style :) 'Cause your writing style is really really awesome! So like I said. I absolutely loved it. You brought her confusion and different emotions out perfectly and she was absolutely in character :D Well done ;D Amazing :)
agenderalien chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I don't think this was crap at all. I thought it was really deep and jagged and reading it hurt in a good way, you know?

Great job.
ithinktherefore chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Wow, this was so good. And makes so much sense as to the state she'd be in after Foster's method of 'treatment'. I think you absolutely did Effy justice, and this story gives insights to her character that the show failed to do. Brilliant.