Reviews for Reconstructing Humanity
I'm playing through the second game as we speak. GLaDOS is terrible at surprises!

There is no surprise. I was lying. Surprise!-GLaDOS, Portal 2, The Surprise.
Plz include the cores! Fact Core is best core.
*huggles Fact Core plushie*
I like hoodies too, can we be friends? LOL JK
sheilacalhoun chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Oh man. I am too... I guess nervous to read this. I love the beginning so far though!
CheezyPortalFan chapter 24 . 10/22/2014
Bendy came to help Wheatley find Lil in the tubes... But how did he hop the multiverse when they weren't looking?
Rainbowleaf9987 chapter 12 . 12/18/2013
Oh my God, Chell...
I can't stop crying...
Anonymous Core chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I love this story! It is really working, and loving ATLAS and P-Body. Wheatly is brilliant but I think GLaDOS is being a bit too nice... maybe it will be explained later... but anyway, love it, time to read on!
Peijjii chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
This is honestly my favorite chapter so far! I was sooooo close to crying near the end of the story, but when I read the last line, I cried like a baby. You're a great writer _
Kaejot chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
The Wheatley in the wall is an easter egg
Kaejot chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Came here from Reddit this story is awesome
A Core chapter 30 . 3/17/2013
That was brilliant! I took a month reading it, and I felt as if it were a real book! Excellent work! 15/10
Chrisellea chapter 30 . 2/25/2013
you don't know how said i am its over...AND OH GOD YOU'RE SO RIGHT ABOUT THE OVERDONE PLOT! Basically the only reason i read this was because i stumbled along chapter 9 over at deviant it...thought it was different...came over here and read it from the start...LOVED IT!
Chrisellea chapter 29 . 2/25/2013
Wait, Wait, WAIT! NIRN!? Are you referring to what i THINK you're REFERRING TOO!? GOD PLEASE TELL ME YES!
ltns chapter 30 . 2/12/2013
not sure if a had posted a review but another one cant hurt, I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH, THANK YOU
Guest chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
I like this fic, I like it a lot.