Reviews for Better Than Lemon Drops
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Great story!
JustFishy chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Oooh, that was simply delicious!
Yue Sai chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Oh Merlin, Albus :D I like the short fluffyness. Sometimes I need a break from long chapter stories so this story along with others are a nice break. Thanks for sharing this short little story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. :) Best wishes!

-Yue Sai
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Ooh, stress reliever:) lol Very cute, where u get all ur ideas i don't know but they keep me smiling!

CPMG
gatsbys chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
awwwwwwww! I love Albus x Minerva! They're sooo my fav couple wheither if JK Rowling intended it or not

Cheers!

-Meggii Massacre
Saeshmea chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Short, but sweet. As always, you find the beauty in brevity and it makes it a delicious moment reading your fics.
tartan-angel chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I read the summary and thought "Preposterous! There simply cannot be any such thing!"

I would like to thank you for proving me wrong... and for giving me a craving for hot chocolate. :)
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I love steamy fluff. :) I absolutely loved this story. It was very them. :)

At this line "Minerva nearly jolted out of her chair..." I wondered if you were just teasing us with Minerva daydreaming about this. I'm glad you aren't that cruel. lol I might be. ;)
real mynix chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
It's amazing how most of the time Minerva is the busy one and not the boss - so like in our life's!
Hogwarts Duo chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
OHHHHH, I soooo heart your muse! She is coming up with some really great fluffy ideas that put smiles on my face. This was a great way to start my weekend! Keep the stories coming!