Reviews for Liberi De Luna
Lord Damon Markloff Darkling chapter 29 . 8/24
keep up the good work! so far this story has been an absolute delight to read, and I would like it to continue, as you have taken a completely different approach to the "harry leaves the dursleys before Hogwarts" trope. all in all, a delightfully new take on an old pattern that leaves me intrigued as to how this new version of harry will deal with things.
ZimmMaster chapter 29 . 8/23
Man I can't believe I am through all these chapters already. It just flew by. I suppose that just goes to show how much I've enjoyed it. I look forward to your next chapters.
Midnight Angels chapter 28 . 8/23
At the beginning of the chapter you say it's "two weeks INTO the new term", but final exams are coming up. At the end of the chapter you mention that summer is immanent. You need to change "into" to "until the end of" or similar.
cImmortalc chapter 28 . 8/6
Hi. I have to say one thing. OMG. I binge-read this the whole day, all 28 chapters. I wanted to say that this is soooo good, it is so different than the original, and is written so much like Rowling, that makes it great. One more thing I was wondering about was if you needed another pair of editing eyes, because in most chapters you still have errors, and they are really cringy at times. At one point you said that Cedric and the keeper for Hufflepuff had bounded with each other, when I'm pretty sure you meant bonded. I would just like to offer my help. This is one of the best fanfics I've read, and I'm not surprised it had this many favs, follows, and the such. My email is if you would like another pair of editing eyes.
Sincerely, cImmortalc.
DarkRavie chapter 28 . 8/5
I really like this story. It is an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 28 . 8/5
I understand the lack of updates and the busyness in life that usually causes them. Good work, I'm loving Harry being in Hufflepuff!
mworth1019 chapter 27 . 7/15
Nice story I hope u update soon...curious about Regina and the wolf pack...
pandorianlesma chapter 27 . 7/9
Just finished reading what you've done so far and really loved your take on werewolves, the only trouble is going to be finding more of a similar nature as this seems unique to me.
DarkRavie chapter 27 . 7/8
TheEngineerGirl chapter 27 . 7/8
WEEEEEE ANOTHER UPDATE THIS JUST MADE MY WHOLE DAY! ... and now off to actually read the thing XD
Chezhran chapter 26 . 6/24
Amazing story. I really love the theme of it, and I find myself wondering about a lot of things in future chapters.

I like that the text is divided a bit. Some fics have this literal wall of text, and it can be a pain to read.

And I really like that you've made Fenrir to be neutral/dark-ish instead of pure evil as he often is described as.
Shadeslayers of Chosen Ones chapter 26 . 6/24
Teaser :(
warrof chapter 26 . 6/7
Lovely. Nice cliffhanger.

Looking forward to future chapters!
wildtrance chapter 26 . 6/6
Pansy is Dead. Dead I tell you! Let her suffer! Please! Let a teacher see and put her in detention for months!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 26 . 6/4
Evil cliffhanger! Love this story, can't wait for more!