Reviews for Liberi De Luna
ClearTiger chapter 23 . 9/19
I know it's been a while but pleas please please update. u cant leave it like this. i love the story an fantastic righter
MidnightFenrir chapter 23 . 9/16
I must say I have quite fallen in love with this story. There are few stories about Harry as a werewolf, or simply a wolf animagus (which I find awesome btw) and even fewer where the werewolves aren't all some kind of monsters/abominations except for Remus. So this story is quite a breath of fresh air. The fact that you made Fenrir an enjoyable character is something I like a lot too.

Anyway, I love your work, so keep it up!
Bob chapter 23 . 7/25
Update this story. It is so wait for new chappies
bluesonicblast chapter 23 . 7/15
bluesonicblast chapter 18 . 7/15
Winterlover6 chapter 23 . 4/28
This is the awesomest story ever!
Biowind chapter 23 . 4/21
I'll say it once...please oh please, please continue, we just got to a major point of development, we even introduced in a way Luna and Serius...I like this good Snape, and man it's going to be interesting if we find out it's not Quile...Quil...Im not sure how to spell his name but you know who I mean. Through I would ask if Daphne is going to be a enemy in this one or not?
Kitten Arina chapter 23 . 4/16
I am sorry I had been enjoy your story for a while until your very long pause from your last update to this one. When it came I was very happy. But as I tried to get into this one I found it way to hard for me to swallow what it is that you are trying to do. I enjoyed Hermione but respect you don't have her in the same house. I honestly don't recall what year Susan Bones is suppose to be, at this time in the Harry Potter books, so that is not the problem either. My problem is that you have Susan coming off as a mixture of Ron and Hermione all in one with her behavior. I admit I don't know all that much about Susan but I know that if your going to have her act as both Ron and Hermione then you might as well just have Ron and Hermione there. Otherwise it doesn't make much sense to me. If you could come back with version that doesn't have Susan as two different characters at once then I might be able to get back into this story. Up until this point I must say thank you for creating and updating this story. And I would love to read more if you fix how you have Susan behaving at the moment for this chapter.
Suezanne chapter 23 . 4/16
bloodshound chapter 23 . 4/16
... well damn. things were going nominally well too.

I'd just like to say, this is one of the better 'werewolf harry' fics i've read, even if har isn't actually a werewolf atm.
wildtrance chapter 23 . 4/14
... why must shit always happen? poor Regina
i ship her and Harry greatly, is she a "were-fox"? please say yes i just get that vibe from her as i read
god of all chapter 23 . 4/14
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story
DarkRavie chapter 23 . 4/14
Another really good chapter. I like this story, and I look forward to reading what happens next.
Silently Watches chapter 23 . 4/14
Glad to see the next chapter of this. Just one minor nitpick: close to the top. It should read "grew a conscience". "Conscious" means awake and aware, while "conscience" is the voice in your head that says not to put peanut butter on the tip of the cat's tail.

Don't ask.