Reviews for Revenge of the Squirt
Lord Nitro chapter 2 . 3/14
I love this story
AnimeAnomaly72 chapter 15 . 1/28
I am intrigued by your story. I am not a yaoi fan, but this story is very well done for what it is. It has some grammar errors, but the development of the characters was interesting. My only main complaint is that when you tried to introduce more characters, it kinda pulls away from the main characters of the story like after chapter 10, you didn't really mention Riku until you reintroduced him in chapter 15 while focusing a lot of attention onto Sora and Cloud. Either way, you are good writer and. I hope that you provide well made stories for the audience you write for.
Another Night Without You chapter 15 . 1/9
Ahh can you please continue the story? It's getting really awesome! The plot keeps getting interesting and entertaining. Please ;(
tellurium52 chapter 15 . 11/30/2014
Very nice story so far! I hope you will update soon.
Lord Nitro chapter 13 . 11/9/2014
Wow. Cloud's actually kinda smexy. Anyway he must be SERIOUSLY high on drugs if he thinks that's he is that bad and selfish(yes i refer to everything he does has a selfish reason), not to mention he sexually assaulted Sora :P

I wouldn't mind being Sora however
Lord Nitro chapter 14 . 11/9/2014
Dude, seriously. Make more Cloud x Sora happen.
Lord Nitro chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
Don't let this story die. It's great! A hint, and this is just my opinion, is add a little more Sora x Cloud action. Like full on.
Lord Nitro chapter 12 . 11/8/2014
I've been reading your story. It's excellent...but i wouldn't mind for a little Cloud x Sora x Zack action

Sorry i can't help it :P
Another Night Without You chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
It was an interesting chapter to start with. Not heavy and actually leads all readers to read more. I also think how Riku left Sora being bullied is interesting. Any other fics always have Riku stands for Sora (even though it's cute, I think yours is much more interesting). I also like how Sora's sexuality affects his thought, like the way he sees Seifer. Great chapter, I'll read more soon :)
Lioness Deity chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
Ohmaiblehhhhhh chapter 15 . 8/21/2014
How did Sora react to the kiss?! If you don't update, we'll NEVER find out! T.T
That Faggot From Next door chapter 15 . 8/3/2014
That Faggot From Next door chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
This story is fantastic. I fucking love it and my fangirlness is all over it. I love your writing and this story, ugh. Im on ch 10 and i saw i only had 5 more chapters and i almost cried because its either nearly over or im gonna be stuck with a major cliff hanger, both very good reasons for a fangirl to cry. Keep writing! Its really great and i cant wait for an update if the story doesnt end.

-favs and follows both story and author-
NS-Shizaya chapter 15 . 7/24/2014
! Oh my god, pls tell me ur gonna update, I neED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED/HAPPENS BETWEEN CLOUD AND LEON
lordibau chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Pedophile Cloud... wonder who would be the fastest to murder him between Roxas and Leon if they knew he's forcing himself on Sora.
One sure thing, he deserves his balls to be crushed many times in a row (probably bound to happen one way or another)
Looking forward to how Leon is gonna react to his awakening situation.

So far it's pretty good, though a bit exclusive in the protagonists interaction. Hope that more Sora/Kairi interaction (platonic or not, I'm not dead set on yaoi) can happen after this introduction.

Keep going, love that story