Reviews for The Amethyst Stone Season One
musicismyhero chapter 16 . 10/30/2011
Another good story :)
my sweet feathered angel chapter 16 . 8/26/2011
don't worry your stories are beautiful not everyone understande what you write they understande it in different way cause of that everyone has his/her opinion this happened to me long time but i wasn't upset cause i know that there is who understande me and like my work as featherheart001 she loved my story and haven't alouded me to delete cause and she understanded the resone and she stell like my stories. you want my adive keep going and don't care about those who don't understande you and i can't wait tell the next chapter and can you upload stories about stormshadowxoc cause i love those stories.
my sweet feathered angel chapter 15 . 8/26/2011
i love it nice
Bronwynn chapter 15 . 8/25/2011
Great chapter. I like Jana and Storm Shadow together.
Bronwynn chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
That was so sad. Your storylines intertwine in the most amazing ways. I am enjoying them all so much.
Namiko Ai chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
cliff hanger makes me want to know more. please keep writing it is a really good story.
Bronwynn chapter 10 . 8/23/2011
Excellent, as always.
Bronwynn chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
I love the details you provided about her tattoo and its meanings. Awesome detail to add.
MochaCake chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I am blinded by the sheer awesomeness that radiates from your story my dear
Bronwynn chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
Your characters are very interesting. I am looking forward to learning more about Amethyst. Thanks for the multiple chapters posted at once.
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Awesome beginning. I love the way you tied this story in with you Demon Rose story. Can't wait to read more.