Reviews for Sixteen and Pregnant
guy's cant have periods! Nor can they get Pregnant. If you are going to make a fan fiction make sure it is at least realistic
SlendyAnderson chapter 12 . 2/16
Continuous please as Soon as possible. I beg you, I love your fanfic
Guest chapter 12 . 11/4/2014
This story is absolutely perfect I honestly can't think of another way to put it! You haven't updated in a while so I just want to tell you that your story is awesome and you should really continue it. Please updated I'm so worried for Stan I can't help but feel bad for him you are an extremely great author! X D XD. XD XD. XD. XD. XD.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/4/2014
Please update soon! This story is so amazing! I really love the detail you put into it, and Stan and Kenny are just so adorable
Really hope to see the end to this! Its cute! 3
guest chapter 12 . 7/14/2014
I know you haven't updated in ages, but this book is freaking amazing. Oh, the name of the child should start with an S and have the last name McCormick. . .

Sarah McCormick?
Samantha McCormick?
Sabrina McCormick?

I dunno, it's really your choice. . .
Luna Kurosaki chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
How dare you
Guest chapter 12 . 3/1/2014
aww poor stan :C btw great fanfic cant wait for next update ;)
Guest chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
OH MY GOD! After I read Chapter 12, I started to get really worried about what happened to him. POOR STAN! I hope him and the baby are ok. Your story is very graphic and realistic. I liked how you titled Chapter 12 "Pain" and it certainly matches Chapter 12. And because that what Stan's going to feel in Chapter 13 and there's going to be ALOT of pain involved. Good luck, Stan. You're going to need it. And Kenny, good luck to you also. In the delivery room, I suggest you you hold on to Stan's hand no matter what. Don't ask, just trust update soon, I have to know what happens to Stan.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/26/2013
Wow. Cool story, please update soon.
greenampora chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
OH MY GAWD. Ok, I'm done. But seriously, this is amazing! Oh! You should do a thing where Kenny gets to feel the baby kick for the first time, THAT SOUNDS SO CUTE 3 Stay beautiful
Guest chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
Aww, I love the part when Stan was rubbing his huge stomach while talking to the baby, so cute. Update soon because I'm hoping Stan and the baby will be alright.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/24/2013
100! Please update!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
I like Kyle and Tweek together!
Layra chapter 12 . 2/18/2013
Please update more chapter
Guest chapter 12 . 2/18/2013
Oh please update the story I really l love how it's going and I think you did a beautiful job and also how stan and Kenny fighting over names it's really sweet I love it please update soon will until then I be checking _ bye!