Reviews for Uzumaki Reunion
Guest chapter 4 . 10/12/2018
Ameyuri is infact a girl
Rebmul chapter 3 . 7/28/2018
Everyone with mei was in on stopping yagura so ive come to the conclusion she is a idiot atleast in this story. she killed a powerful and experienced shinobi that could have helped her instead of appealing to him to help stop yagura. also suigetsu would have been executed by yagura for his geki genkai since he cant hide it like some others since every time he takes a major hit he turns to water. just a ferw points id raise.
Rebmul chapter 2 . 7/28/2018
aww I was sadden this wasn't a mei Naruto fic but its still good
thunderclap.sergant141 chapter 9 . 2/5/2017
It's an interrsting story, it would be great if you can review it, of course i know you haven't updated in a long time, still, it would be nice if you do update, anyway it would also br interesting to know several parts of the story that might be different from cannon for example: team taka, five kage summit, how naruto will make rasen shuriken and yeah bunch of stuff like that
Currahee506 chapter 9 . 8/11/2016
Update please
bg3929 chapter 9 . 4/29/2016
Cute story, though I which it hadn't been abandoned... Lol, that Tanuki/balls joke was on point tho!
yukicrewger2 chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
isn't the Taka Karin an Uzumaki?
Tsukoblue chapter 9 . 8/20/2014
Jeez, what is up with all these stories not getting attetntion for a year or more
BlackGryphon101 chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
This story is awesome I love you characterization on Mei, Suigetsu, and Karin. One question I have is about Yagura are you going to write according to canon about him being controlled by Tobi. If so I hope you don't kill him off and if you need help writing his true personality read chapter 372.
Eksrag chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
With the first hokage married to a uzumaki and tsunade being the granddaughter of the first hokage tsundade should be a uzumaki too in same way. Not to forget pain. Anyway, i really like this story, great work so far. Keep going
Guest chapter 9 . 10/24/2013
Keep going I want to know how it end
Recovey0 chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
It always pisses me off when people don't think naruto should know about his family. Who are they to say that he shouldn't know it's his right and stupid that they can't tell him who they are. No offense to your writing but I always hate when the hokage says something like that.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
They don't need to be related closely to have the same Kekkai Genkai. Clans splintered all the time during wars in the old days.

Mokuton of the Senju clan? Sorry, but it's more like Mokuton of Hashirama. Nobody else was able to use the Mokuton as far as we know.

Kushina's chains were unique to her chakra, not an Uzumaki clan technique.

Also, the Uzumaki being seen as "way too powerful" when the Mokuton was able to control all nine bijuu at the same time (according to Madara), the Sharingan can control the Kyuubi, both can make 100 foot tall armored monstrosities that can alter the landscape, and the Sharingan can evolve into the Rinnegan with some experiments. And this isn't even mentioning the ability to summon the dead that the Senju used, or the Mangekyo Sharingan techniques that apparently were fairly common during the clan wars era.

I'm sorry, but "way too powerful" is something the Senju and Uchiha clans can be described as. "Way too defensive" might apply to the Uzumaki, but not much else.
Radeisth chapter 8 . 10/8/2013
Just a rehash of cannon with Mist spectators and commentators.
TheRazgrizDragon chapter 9 . 8/26/2013
Short but great chapter none the less. Post when you can and good luck!