Reviews for Matchmaking Wars: Stage 2
ohdaviing's boss chapter 20 . 10/26/2013
by far the most depressing idea to make a bomb a dud.
Shadowclaw98 chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
I don't trust that recruit...call it a gut feeling
howl3d chapter 33 . 3/23/2012
Full circle eh? Very nice ;3
Stupid Cliffhanger chapter 32 . 3/17/2012
...I hate you
matthew chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
the way he yoinked him happened the exact same way with me on reach except i was the one assassinating an enemy
howl3d chapter 29 . 2/25/2012
Ok I just have to say...Kevin kicked paton out the falcon and then dumped lemon out too. My god that's great! []
Civilised Savage chapter 28 . 2/19/2012
I see where you're going with this, and I like it. A lot!

Excellent work.
howl3d chapter 25 . 2/1/2012
I've finally gotten myself all caught up on this story, and to put it simply I love it, it has been fun to read and kept me involved for quite a whighl. Five outa five to me. Keep up the good work []
1-1 Marines chapter 22 . 1/8/2012
Nice story. Glad the Greens and Yellows know are reunited. Although MA5s use 7.62 rounds most of the time, not .30 cal rounds. Then again, Hester was probably [[CENSORED]] off at Nome. Good characters.

Oh, and remember in Chapter Four where Sergeant Rezah discovered Jess's diary? I think maybe you should have our Corporal figure out he read it (if he did get around to doing that), than promptly team up with Claire and Amber (and perhaps some of the others) and beat his arrogant butt until she forgives him or settles the score.
Master Noble chapter 20 . 12/26/2011
*chanting* Spiked kittens! Spiked kittens!
Insanepyro chapter 18 . 12/13/2011
nie :D I was wondering, since I dont check your profile, is there going to be a Christmas update? if there is then message me please, andyways love the chapter and the fic so keep going :D
Insanepyro chapter 16 . 11/26/2011
yay nice chap :D continue with the awesome work
Insanepyro chapter 15 . 11/19/2011
yay you updated nice chapter i like it
Insanepyro chapter 14 . 11/19/2011