Reviews for An Interesting Car Ride
homefreesc chapter 1 . 7/19
OMG! that was probably thee most actuate fanfic I have ever experienced! It was Perfect! So? How did he respond?
Hikari R chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Wait wait wait what's Nick's reaction?!
tallfry chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Great Story!

I'd like to think that after Maya kisses him, he doesn't know how to respond and jumps out of the car.

Again, great!
Jessunflower chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
My favorite Phoenix x Maya fanfiction I've read so far :)

I love how Maya's mind works XD

The only thing I didn't like was how you didn't write what happened after the kiss. XDDD Anyway, keep it up. :3
beyondinfinite chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Whaaaaaat? This is already finished? Nuh-uh, no way! It's just too cute!

Anyway, please write more Maya x Phoenix fluff. :)) I love them.
Naoko Suki chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Your writing is tres bien! And everything going through Maya's mind is very plausible! When we think of stuff, we get the jist of it right away. I can't say my thoughts have never done what hers have! Totally and exactly Maya! What a leap she took at the end!
anon chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Hahaha, Maya can ramble as much as Oldbag! I love it! :)
Blue Deity chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Well certainly no rust here.

Another awesome, completely in character, character study of Maya Fey.

Reading here get all flustered and scatterbrained was really funny.

So, does this mean you'll be visiting us a little more frequently now?
thecardboardunicorn chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Great story! Maya is VERY in character and her personality and inner monulouge is fantastic! I'm also a great fan of The Rest of The Pieces. I think this was perfect. Very cute, big thumbs up! :)
icer01 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Yay, another fic!

Your narration of Maya is great, it really does sound like the way her crazy mind might work.

Nothing wrong with it except ' I wouldn't get to becomes Master of Kurain' and one other word substitution (forget what it was).

I love her 'test question' at the end.
Awesomesnake12 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
This is hilarious! Has lots of potential!
BlueJay-01 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
This is really cool and funny. You have Maya's personality fit to the T. (whatever that means) Anyway I really enjoyed this story. Good Work!