Reviews for Keep Your Shirt On
7kstar chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
But I want to see him with his shirt off, okay I guess I'll let him heal first so he'll look hotter.

Glad Dean wasn't embarrassed about drowning on land. Nice way to tie all the moments together
Wynefred chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I love this in more ways than I can possibly describe. All the yummy hurty-Dean, the lifeguard image, the rope burns, the crushed lungs... all of it so completely satisfying. Wonderful little fic!
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Now this was good all the way through, except for the title:-)
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Oh, my sweet, sweet girl, you and your hurt!Dean ! You did a great job, so descriptive...you have a touch for it, thats for sure. Hope you are well, I'm sure you are sad to see your summer come to an end...take care!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Yeah, I can imagine Dean wouldn't be interested in being around water for a while after that. Poor baby!

Enjoyed Dean's POV at waking. That would really suck, tho.

I think you should write the one about the flying cultists...that sounds really interesting. :D
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
*sighs*

Let's see if this one actually POSTS with my internet connection...

I love the image of the guys posing as lifeguards and then running into the ocean (for some reason, I'm totally picturing it in Baywatch slo-mo) and I love Dean being all uncomfortable and awkward in shorts...

And then all the sequences in the hospital where he can't breathe and Sam coaching him through it... and the freak outs and the muscle relaxants and then the slow hobble back to the motel room. *brain shorts out*

I love Sam gunking Dean up and the balm stinging... poor smurffy.
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
um have u ever tried putting menthol on a second degree friction burn? because that's how bad it would have to be to match what Dean apparently has here and i can tell u it feels like bloody hell and knives
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I loved this, the way you wrote it made it feel so real and so lovely :D
CandyCakes chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Ya know when I first starting reading this story I pictured Dean and Sam running slo-mo like on Baywatch! Very distracting,LOL! Anyway, awesome story, I enjoyed it very much!
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
*takes a few moments to compose herself*

I-um-ooooo... *.*

When somebody gives you buttons to press, you just punch the hell out of them, you know that? This hit every level and I just...Dean beach scene and Dean hurt- two lovely images in one fic :D I have few non-drooly words to say, so Thank you veryvery much for my present! *hugs tight*
Orange Autumn chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Wow! The first thing that really comes to mind is the originality of this piece. D Very neat idea you came up with for Dean's injury, though also very painful. Poor Dean-o. Great job, I loved it, especially lovely watchful Sam.
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Awesome little story :love
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Dean as a lifeguard...ahh let me savour that image :) Those sweetly bowed legs in shorts...bare feet, toes in the sand! heehee

Bev x
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Loved this! We need more birthdays...
Mad Server chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I love the part with the first wake-up in the sterile sheets and the flecks in the darkness. Very visceral. Poor panicky Deaneroo! It was funny too that he seemed to have almost drowned but really he hadn't got a drop in him, it was all the rope. So undignified somehow! And Sam picking up the medications and helping him out of the car, all gentle-like. Yes please.