Reviews for Crimson Tokyo
tezuka eiri chapter 4 . 12/16/2004
Shinta and Shizuka are like a mirror to Subaru and Seishirou. Hopefully this time fates will be kind.
Kurusu chapter 4 . 6/24/2002
NOOooo! I gotta read the next chapter! :( It's so good! Har har...Mr. Yamaguchi! XD Aaww...wish Hokuto wasn't dead...
Kurai Musoka chapter 3 . 5/17/2002
Another awesome chapter! I'm getting a tiny bit lost though- do you switch person's perspectives... and is Shizuka a boy or a girl? Just to clarify... other than that, awesome!
Kurusu chapter 3 . 5/16/2002
WAI! XD I like Shinta! _ Thanks for dedicating to me! I'm honored! I really like it all! Please get the next chapter up soon!
Souzou-chan chapter 2 . 5/6/2002
This is awesome! I love it, and Kurai recommended it to me so of course I had to check it out. I can't wait for you to write more. X/1999/Tokyo Babylon rocks!
Kurai Musoka chapter 2 . 5/6/2002
A fic dedicated partly to me? Kewl! Especially since it's an awesoem fic! Please write some more soon! - *wanders off to drool more over Sbaru and Seishirou(together or apart, they're both hot! -)*
Kurai Musoka chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
awesome! I love this! can you write more soon? please? oh, and for Ordinary world, I've never heard that last verse. Did you make it up, or do I just have a shorter version of the song?
Kurusu chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
YAAAY! Sounds good so far! Please get the second chapter up quickly! _ Ooh...cigarettes that boost your power, ne Subaru kun? Hee!