Reviews for Naruto: The Ninja Alchemist
LordHatredX chapter 5 . 4/19
really to bad story was gave up on

! ! ! !
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 3/9
Me gusta
God dammit! Chapter one went so well here I am thinking "This story is looking good." Then you go and say it's a haram! Why?! You ruined you're story because you're an idiot! I may as well not even continue I don't give a damn who you want him to do you should have just written your story!
darkemperor1 chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
It's so obvious that Naruto and winry are going out. Oh and p.s. Make more chapters.
darkemperor1 chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
Wow that omake make orochimori sound like a gay rapist.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
Wow I knew kiba was perv but not that big of a perv.
I feel like kakashi is going to molester naruto I mean he was saying 'a little blond boy is making him feel very happy.'
darkemperor1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Fox for dinner lol that's funny XD.
Kami-no-Rai chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
When are you going to update btw great story!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
I don't know if you read these but I find this story a truly amazing find on this site and I hope you continue it
2n2kas chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
Technically the test was a military examination, not a public one, so the civilians had no right to interfiere, or watch it without military approval, which they didn't get...
animenaruto46 chapter 5 . 10/31/2014
This is a good story alchemist or freakishly powerful that's for certain
narmulti chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
WTF

UPDATE
jpkarasnewyork chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
Hey can you update this soon?
Alex the Digital HellReaper chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
Such a good writer and story, it's kind of sad... no, it is sad that we won't here from you any time soon. If you do decide to come back and finish this story. I will have you on my followed list. Thanks for the great story.
Alex the Digital HellReaper chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Wow I wonder how this will play out. Most clans want him now. Root wants him as a tool. And little Naruto just wants Winry.