Reviews for Building From the Ground Up
animediva1706 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This was soooo beautiful. Can you please write 1 or 2 more chapters? The next chapter can be this one in Raizo's point of view and the one after that can be a sequel with Mika and Raizo married with kids and all that good stuff. Great job.
riinala19 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
aww so cute! love how you wrote this, it has a nice laid back feel to it
nakala chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
love love loved this it was so good the best i am just in awe at your talent and your ability to capture raizo perfectly which few writers have been able to do
so i hope you write more of this fandom because you are the tops
bonniebeast chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I loved it.
Cionie9 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
This was a great follow-up to the end of the movie. Quiet, peaceful yet purposeful. Thank you, it was a joy to read :)
Gyreflight chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
You always write the most wonderful one-shots, and this one is right up there with the best of them.

Beautifully done, gently but unyieldingly in character, and exactly what I wanted to read for this film.

Thanks for the read – I’ll certainly be coming back to it again.
Pepprie chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This was fantastic! Your writing was really spot on . I could see everything and it was wonderful.
mangaanime chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Wow...talk about not being able to judge a book by it's cover! From the description (being short and all) I would have never guessed this would be such a fantastic story, great job.
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Absolutely loved the movie and this fic. Very true to character. thank you for sharing!
wsm021 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
thanks for this. there arent enough stories in this category much less good ones
SAILORMERCY chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I really love your writing style. Very well written and detailed and still very entertainig like the characters themselves. I hope you write more fanfiction for this couple. Thank you!
MsLoverOfAllThings chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
loved it! it was simple and beautiful!
Darkangl28 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Wow! I really liked this one. It feels realistic and I think the simplicity is beautiful. I hope that you'll write more in the future :)
kn long chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I have read this story 3 times already and all I can say is, "wow." This should have been the ending to the movie versus the one where he standing on the roof and that's it...seemed so unfinished. Anyway, I liked how you were able to keep them in character. Really great story for a potentially great movie.
sess18 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Great! Hope you do another one.