Reviews for Building From the Ground Up
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
This was fantastic. I really wish there was more of this. It has the potential to be an awesome fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
very good...
xylophone chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
They belong to each other, right? I liked the way you wrote it down...
QuantumOfSolace chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
That was a beautiful love story! I could see this happening right after she was healed and he'd have waited for her! Not that shitty ending we were given at least!
This was good.
bk-1205 chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Nice work...Raizo and Mika belong together.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
aww lovely write. Great job!
zeo chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
You have a way with words.
I was very sorry to so the story end. It was the right place but it definitely left you wanting more.
Nicely Done.
Thanks Z.
animediva1706 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This was soooo beautiful. Can you please write 1 or 2 more chapters? The next chapter can be this one in Raizo's point of view and the one after that can be a sequel with Mika and Raizo married with kids and all that good stuff. Great job.
riinala19 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
aww so cute! love how you wrote this, it has a nice laid back feel to it
nakala chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
love love loved this it was so good the best i am just in awe at your talent and your ability to capture raizo perfectly which few writers have been able to do
so i hope you write more of this fandom because you are the tops
bonniebeast chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I loved it.
Cionie9 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
This was a great follow-up to the end of the movie. Quiet, peaceful yet purposeful. Thank you, it was a joy to read :)
Gyreflight chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
You always write the most wonderful one-shots, and this one is right up there with the best of them.

Beautifully done, gently but unyieldingly in character, and exactly what I wanted to read for this film.

Thanks for the read – I’ll certainly be coming back to it again.
Pepprie chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This was fantastic! Your writing was really spot on . I could see everything and it was wonderful.
mangaanime chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Wow...talk about not being able to judge a book by it's cover! From the description (being short and all) I would have never guessed this would be such a fantastic story, great job.