Reviews for Da Postmastr
A chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
I don't understand because I can't read this. What is it about? Please work on your English, especially so if you can't read this review.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
This My Immortal prequel isn't as good as I anticipated.
CloudedPen7 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
What, what is this? Your writing is atrocious! It is all in text speak. No-one wants to take the time to decode all of your writing.

Another thing, what's with changing the characters names, Draco, is now Tyler because as you said, and I quote "I even changed ma name 4 u becuz it used to b Draco n that is nut a prep name lik Harry and that is y it is Tyler now…" Okay I guess it's fine to occasionally change a name if something big happens like a huge discovery, maybe the person's father is Voldemort I don't know. Something like that I would be okay with. The really sad thing is you can't even spell the persons name right, Harry Porter? Dmubledoor? WigHead? Did you even run this document through a quick spell check?

I am personally Finding this story impossible to read therefore I cannot read more than the first few paragraphs.

-CloudedPen7
Colt879 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This is so bad I have to burn my computer now.
Alphonse Frankle chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Tis a shame such good talent goes to waste on such a website.
Ted Quality chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
I love this story, i want to bee like da postmastr when igrow up.
StormyFireDragon chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
damn i cant even get passed the first couple of chapters. what is this garbage?
Somebody chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This story is SO underflamed. It's really, really stupid. Troll.
Snow-Loftwing chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
This is just sad, utterly stupid.

if this isn't a trollface than you NEED you go back to pre-school and learn your ABC's.

this is a disgrace to Harry Potter. I can't believe you even called this a harry potter fanfiction.

Honestly, Im not trying to be rude but this is just sad.

in the rules it clearly states that your spelling must be checked even if it is a joke. Before writing a fanfiction,

CHECK

YOUR

SPELLING!

just looking at this making me want to be sick. this is a disgrace to Harry Potter's name. Im not trying to be rude or be a flamer since I hate flamers but this deserves to be flamed, it's terrible!

I mean seriously? drake-o? IT'S DRACO! AND IT'S HARRY POTTER NOT HARRY PORTER

I hope for your own education that this is a trollfic.
Snow-Loftwing chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
this is terrible! pure and utter terrible writing. I hope this is a trollfic, if not then you seriously need to get your game and on and LEARN HOW TO SPELL

some people will not take nicely to this and you will get billions of flames XD
syndrrin chapter 12 . 1/13/2012
Ah. I see. A trollfic.

It's still crap.
LizaVera chapter 12 . 12/20/2011
lolz that wuz a gr8 strory! I luv Harmony she is so coooollll :) U shud make a strory abuot Rainbow, Harnony and Ebony (frum my immortal) nd how dey all du da tentacula leafs.

Just a question... hu wood i call if i wantd tentacula fleafs? they sound rully cuooll! :D
kaja1234 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Wow there's six chapters full of this bs? God my eyeballs are bleeding so much from the pure shite that this is that I could barely find the review button. This is sad and I hope it's a trollfic because if it isn't, someone needs to go back to kindergarten and learn their abc's over. Remedial kindergarten at that. Anyway, I'm reporting this crap, have a nice day.
kaja1234 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Drachonus chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
Quick, someone get a babblefish to ebonics to english dictionary to try and translate this from total PoS to readable trash.